How will it go down

Hi all put in an order last night for a few things and ended up qualifying for a free rabbit. Well my partner has never seemed keen on me having a rabbit and not sure how it is going to go down! I'v told him we're getting a free gift but not said what! What do i bloody do lol xx

To be honest your the best judge of this. But if you want my opinion, when it arrives I would show him it. If he likes it get him to use it on you as part of forplay. If he is not keen, keep it for solo fun, so you get the pleasure of it, without upsetting your OH.

Why is he not keen on it? Does he feel like it would be a replacement?

I feel like i have made matters worse by saying I don't know what the gift is and gona have to act just as surprised as he is when we look through our box lol he is really into foreplay with bullets he does it just to me for ages! So i think deep down he would enjoy using it on me, just in the past he has kind of poked fun at me saying bet uv had a rabbit before and iv said I haven't and he sort of roles his eyes and says yeah whatever, i think he has the idea that a rabbit will be better than sex with him which i have reassured him it certainly won't be! He isnt as out going as me and im trying to coxe him to try new things xx

Natandtom i think so :/ which it obviously wont! xx

Also got one as a gift and can't wait to use on oh. Concern is the other way, so might have to give it and let enioy without me first!

Just hope im worrying for nothing lol at least it was free and I haven't gone and bought it myself! Xx

Choconala wrote:

Natandtom i think so :/ which it obviously wont! xx

In that case he might feel better about it if he's the one using it on you, rather than you using it alone. Talk to him about his concerns and I'm sure he'll soon realise that no toy is a replacement for sex or a loving partner. I would choose my partner over my favourite vibrator any day, although I'd rather have them both! Haha x

I think you should say "ooh look a free rabbit"
If he says something along the lines of "I don't want you using that", then I think you should say...
"If you don't want it going in my hole, then bend over cos I'm shoving it in yours"

Sum Sub wrote:

I think you should say "ooh look a free rabbit"
If he says something along the lines of "I don't want you using that", then I think you should say...
"If you don't want it going in my hole, then bend over cos I'm shoving it in yours"

Lol.

You don't sound much like a sub today Field Marshall.

Haha SumSub you always make me laugh with your replies! Yeah well we both have that type of humour so that could go down hehe xx

Thanks natandtom for the advice as i have said myself when giving advice talking works wonders. when we receive it we'll have a chat :) thats if we need to! He loves our rabbit cock ring so thats a start xx

UPDATE! it went well! He even got the batteries out to put in it ;) can't wait for my child free night tonight heres to buying more rabbits in the future hehe thanks guys! Xx

That's great 😄 Have fun, rabbits are my favourite type of toys!!

Hope all goes really well,have a great night.

I hope you enjoy you child free night Choconala! Oh and have fun with the rabbit! x

Hope the child free night goes well! Glad he was ok with it in the end :)

Would definitely recommend looking into the Happy Rabbit when you're ready to get another x

Thanks guys! We will ;) i will deffo have a look at happy rabbit natandtom thanks for the suggestion xx

Glad to hear it went well. Enjoy your child-free night ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

👍 now go have fun, and then more fun, and when you've had that fun, have some more.