Rabbit Ruminations

Evening all and sundry

Me and my girlfriend have been together over 4 years and are long distance, so when we see each other we like to be intimate and passionate. I have suggested in the past me buying her a rabbit vibrator as something we could use that's a bit different, but its something she has always said no to.

My quandary is, should I just leave it at that or should I be a bit cheeky and buy one for her ?

Any opinions/views greatly appreciated !

If she has said no I would recommend you respect that and leave it.

You could however try something smaller and less threatening, this was my first toy

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10157

xGGx

I would never make her do something she doesn't want to do, thought of it more along the lines of a spontaneous purchase.

theMightyBum wrote:

Why is it that when a man wants to persuade a woman to try something, he is generally told not to; but when a woman wants to persuade a man to try something, there's no shortage of ideas that come forth on how to do so?

I'm only curious as I'm wondering if there is a general perception that men should bend their desires to suit women, but not vice versa.

For me personally, I would NEVER try to persuade a girlfriend to try something (sexual or otherwise) that she had already said no to, nor would I expect her to do so to me. For me, if a woman says no to something but really means yes, then that's her silly fault when I don't do it!

no idea but for me respect in a relationship is very important and it goes both ways

xGGx

a fair point considering some responses on "husband doesn't want sex" arepretty much "jump him"

I'd agree that if she's already said no to the rabbit it's probably not best to surprise her with it. If you've not used toys together before it's quite a big one to start out with.

theMightyBum wrote:

I'm only curious as I'm wondering if there is a general perception that men should bend their desires to suit women, but not vice versa.

No doubt there are some people that think this, equally there will be others that believe it should be the other way around but i think they will be in the minority. As Ghostgirl says respect has to go both ways in a relationship.

I would personally not do it. Not all women like rabbits. I had several toys before I actually decided to try rabbit. And I have to say its not a toy for every woman. Especially women who did not have toy before are more likely to say strick no for rabbits, Tbh I still think I would not enjoy the rabbits with beads, I just enjoy the vibrating one.

But if you want to try something new, try asking how she would feel about a small vibe, like a small bullet, or cock ring you would wear during intercourse.

theMightyBum wrote:

Why is it that when a man wants to persuade a woman to try something, he is generally told not to; but when a woman wants to persuade a man to try something, there's no shortage of ideas that come forth on how to do so?

I am not sure it always works that way. I mean I am pretty sure there are things that men would never ever do for a woman. If I would suggest my ex a threesome with another man, he would tell me strick no. And I would not push him into it. So it generally depends on what both partners limits are, rather than their sex. And there are soft limits, like those which are no at that time, but after some time of thinking and curiosity those may change. And then there are hard limits, which are no for good.

I definitely do not agree that men should bend their desires to suit women, and women dont have to. It does not work that way, honestly.