Humorous cartoon characters (who's yours)

I was watching a cartoon on dvd the other evening with my partner, she enjoys a nice cartoon as do I, the cartoon we were watching was the Roadrunner & Wile E Coyote(I had to check the spelling for Wile E Coyote lol) anyway I was wondering what cartoon character if you watch cartoons makes you laugh, Wile E Coyote makes me laugh so much, I find laughter is a great way to relax.

I am Danger Mouse.

Yes I so am.

lol

Stewie Griffin from Family Guy

Ren and Stimpy!

we have a guy at work looks spitting image of comic book guy from simpsons and i kid u not he smells!!!! i think of myself as yogie bear

Penfold from Danger Mouse gets me everytime....yes chief!!!

Cartman, south park. "Suck....my....BALLS!"

Peter Griffin and Quagmire "Giggidy Giggidy" well all of family guy. Genius show.

Animaniacs.

And of course "The Daddy" , Homer J Simpson.

Can't quite take to American Dad.

little miss naughty

The simpsons makes me laugh, as does family guys stewie & brian occasionally, I enjoy american dad's humour, but roadrunner cartoons make me laugh the hardest.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I love 'em cartoons. Bugs Bunny will always be my fave though. *Elmer Fudd pointing a shotgun down the wabbit hole Bugs appears next to him and peers down the same hole -Classic!*

Anyone seen the Incredibles? Not exactly cartoon, but by far the best Pixar film I have ever seen! The first half in particular. I got it on DVD and it has a bonus feature of all the records of the previous super heroes, and audio interviews with them. There is also a very funny bonus bit where Mr Incredible and Frozone are made in to a kids cartoon, very badly! Stick it on with the commentry of said super heroes and it is utterly hilarious!

We have the incredibles on dvd, (big fans of cartoons in our house too) we'll have to watch it again sometime, I'll try it with the commentary on as well, Thanks AA, hope you are keeping well.

Take care

FAMILY GUY IS A SURE FIRE WINNER.

BUT THEN SO TOO IS PINKY AND THE BRAIN JUST FOR THE SHEER STUPIDITY OF IT ALL....