I can squirt - at last !!

I will be getting this, I've tried and tried but to no avail I haven't giving up hope yet though....i will squirt one day... That Is my motto lol 😂

Congratulations, can anyone tell me how to tell the difference between being really wet, gush, or squirting?

sassykitten;) wrote:

Congratulations, can anyone tell me how to tell the difference between being really wet, gush, or squirting?

I'm not sure of the difference but I can tell you that I sprayed (and I mean sprayed) the bed, the carpet and myself !!

sassykitten;) wrote:

Hmmm ... how to answer this delicately, lol.

So I find personally, whether I am doing this to myself or another woman, normal wetness just gradually happens, a gush you can feel running over your fingers, as if you feel the release and the flow, where as squirting you can actually see in some way. Gushing tends to cause a slight wet patch on the bed (if you were lying on the bed that is) where as squirting is likely to be in all sorts of places! Depending on the woman and the force and direction of the fluid.

That's my take on it anyway x

Oh .... only reason I'm asking as during a great intimate session with my bf where he wss fingering me fast against my gspot sending me 2 orgasm to the the pressure sensation everyone talks about he slipped in gently thrusting minutes later I wss soaked n so was his thighs (in spooning position) ..not sure Iif it wss sqiurting but it felt different n great x

sassykitten;) wrote:

Oh .... only reason I'm asking as during a great intimate session with my bf where he wss fingering me fast against my gspot sending me 2 orgasm to the the pressure sensation everyone talks about he slipped in gently thrusting minutes later I wss soaked n so was his thighs (in spooning position) ..not sure Iif it wss sqiurting but it felt different n great x

Well if felt great then that is definitely what counts, maybe try and do it again and see what results you get :) certainly sounds like fun thing to keep doing. Sounds like you definitely gushed/squirted of some description though xx

Thats what I though,shame I have 2 wait til I see him again ... ive never managed to get the feeling he makes me feel like..

We bought this on deal of the day, not used it yet but will report back, wifes eyes lit up when she noticed it on offer.

mrskandmrt wrote:

We bought this on deal of the day, not used it yet but will report back, wifes eyes lit up when she noticed it on offer.

I bought mine when it was 'deal of the day' - best few pounds I've ever spent ;)

Hope you have as much fun with it as I'm having, cant put it down ...lol