I can squirt - at last !!

Have never been able to do this properly, just a drip on very rare occassions but I bought this last week

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134

and I CAN DO IT !!!! Unbelievable, never expected it to feel anything like that, I'm walking around the house with a stupid grin on my face :), On the down side I now have to change my bedding - so much, where did it all come from !!

Well done .this made me laugh as i know what you mean. Niagra falls hasnt got nothing on us woman when we get going lol

Well done .this made me laugh as i know what you mean. Niagra falls hasnt got nothing on us woman when we get going lol

Happy for you xx

Its great you have found a toy that works well for you.

Congrats ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Try an old/or cheap shower curtain underneath a towel, should save you having to change you bedding x

Congrats! I'm sure you felt like in heaven.

LH has special sheets for "wet" or "greasy" games, we've bought them and they are very easy to clean afterwards.

Congratulations! I remember when I first gushed. I got the giggles afterwards :) Enjoy!

x

I find a light fleece throw is ideal as they`re soft and warm and dry quickly after washing,couple of quid from Primark!

Yay! Well done!

This so made me smile ..... Congratulations .... I hope you continue to have many more ... Like others I use a shower curtain under a bedspread ... Using just a towel is not enough :)

i love it :)

Congrats xx

Congratulations! Great feeling isn't it? We bought a couple of cheap waterproof backed picnic blankets which contain the floods.

Terri JJ wrote:

Have never been able to do this properly, just a drip on very rare occassions but I bought this last week

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134

and I CAN DO IT !!!! Unbelievable, never expected it to feel anything like that, I'm walking around the house with a stupid grin on my face :), On the down side I now have to change my bedding - so much, where did it all come from !!

Woo hoo!! its an aweosme feeling the first time right! I was grinning too when it first happened to me! I always put towels down now as a precaution.

Congratulations. Looks to be a good toy.

Congrats.

That g-spot vibe must be worth investing in i've seen a number of people over time credit it with getting them to squirt

This post made me so happy for you, I remember I squirted for the first time recently after being with my OH for two years, my head felt all fizzy after - a bit like it was filled with popping candy! Congratulations from one new squirter to another :)

Congrats :)

I was soooo excited when it happened to me the first time too, and it's got easier since then too.

Yay! Well done you! I'm so jealous, I'd love for it to happen.

Congrats!

I gave up trying after a while but still nothing. I'm sure it will for me one day though...one day

I bought the same g spot vibrator due to the reviews, no luck yet I've still failed to cum let alone squirt, hey ho, just means I have to keep trying!