I can’t orgasm and haven’t for years! Help me please! 😂

I’m 21 and have never been able to achieve an orgasm with any of my previous sexual partners. I am now single. I have had 12 sexual partners some one night stands and some relationships, but I’ve only ever been able to orgasm in my sleep, not even through masturbation apart from a couple of times a few years ago, Is there any toys or anything that are guaranteed to achieve an orgasm because I miss them! Sorry for the details but I didn’t know where else to ask 😂

Try a good bullet vibrator? Most women need clitoral stimulation to orgasm - some need a lot of it. A partner can try fingers or oral, but try playing with toys on your own too.

These are good inexpensive ones:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41253

And this is a popular recharable one:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41253

Googling 'female enatomy' might help you to find that magic spot if you are unsure.

I can also recommend a book called 'Come as You Are' by Emily Nagoski - it's a great guide to female sexual pleasure.

Good luck - and have fun exploring!

PS sorry for typos - won't let me edit!

Thankyou! I forgot to even put inexpensive toys so you read my mind! I’ll definitely have a look at that book as well! ☺️

Hi Leah

Have a look in this section,if you have not already tried a suction toy it just might be the answer.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/

Suction toys might be out of the question if you are on a tight budget.

Also, relax and take your time. The big O is less likely if that is your only goal. Focus on just doing what feels good. The rest will follow. Use erotica (images, stories, film, whatever helps your mind wander into sexy land) if that's your thing.

I read somewhere that - from the point of deciding sex / solo play is definitely happening - it can take an average woman 45 mins to be ready (the average man, 8 seconds![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley") ). I don't know how much truth there is in all of that, but you get the point. Often, I get 30mins in - either with toys or my OH - and feel I'm just not going to orgasm however great it all feels... 10 mins later... an hour or more is optimal for me (I mean foreplay included - not 1hr of penetrative sex!)

Some women just need a lot of time.

Another thing to consider is your life situation at the moment, whatever it might be. Stress dampens libido and so do some medications (SSRIs are notorious for it and often the pill doesn't help). So, if you imagine looking back in 5 years time and asking 'why did I feel like that in February 2020? What was happening?' - it can be quite a revealing exercise and also reassuring because time changes things.

MsR makes some great points. 🙂👍

And if you still want any toy suggestions it'd be really helpful if you could tell us a bit of extra info about what sort of toys you've already tried, what sort of things you're interested in, your budget, that kind of thing. 👍

I know it’s been mentioned and also I know it doesn’t fit into tight budget but I have to agree with the mention of clitoral suction toys like the Womanizer range. Can you put a price on pleasure? 😊

Married-learners wrote:

I know it’s been mentioned and also I know it doesn’t fit into tight budget but I have to agree with the mention of clitoral suction toys like the Womanizer range. Can you put a price on pleasure? 😊

I bought a Starlet when it was on offer, and tweaked other offer codes etc and got it for about £18. So from time to time it is possible to get one relatively cheaply.

However, it doesn't do it for me - maybe I need to invest a bit more time in my relationship with it but that feels like hard work when I have plenty of other reliable toys.

So, possible on a budget, works for lots of women but not all.

I agree that you can't put a price on pleasure, but at 21 the OP might have other demands on limited cash. I'd wait for a good offer.

I was just looking at the suction stimulators and I’m definitely getting one to try! I’m going to wait for an offer though for now I’ve ordered the mini magic wand vibrator, and the clitoral stimulated kit to see how they go!

I currently have quite a lot of toys, being single means online shopping on here is dangerously tempting all the time and I can’t resist! I have a pair of vibrating kegal balls which I can’t seem to find the exact same ones on here anymore but I did purchase them from here, they are great but very loud for what they are, they didn’t really give much pleasure even though they vibrate but I did buy them for pelvic floor exercises so I’m not too bothered. And then I have the mighty powerful vibrating love egg which I’ve reviewed. That is by far the best love egg I’ve tried so far! It’s so powerful and is definitely useful if you have a OH as you can use it together, I did back when I was with my OH and he loved it as well! It’s So easy to use as well the material is soft and easy to insert, and then the remote is very basic which is great! And as I said it’s such powerful love egg it’s great, I just use KY lube as well with it and it’s great! I have some others as well that I’ve reviewed but I won’t add to an already long essay and bore you with them! 😂

I forgot to add, the toys I’ve tried are g-spot rabbit vibrators, a wide range of bullet vibrators, clitoral finger vibrator, a regular bunny vibrator, and as I’ve said I’ve ordered a couple of things today. My budget is not too tight as I always set money aside for anything I see and really want to try. I’m interested in trying anything really as well but at the minute I definitely want to try the suction stimulator.

Hi, I mainly need Clitoral stimulation to orgasm, and I have to say I love my magic wand for this. I hope you manage to enjoy the wand too. Just remember to relax and get yourself in the right frame of mind and just see where it takes you. Don't concentrate on having an orgasm, as it might not happen with too much pressure on it. Just have fun and see where it gets you.

There isn't as many nerve endings inside the vagina as there is in the clit. Large majority of women need clit stimulation to orgasm. As much as I enjoy penetrative sex with my partner, if he are me doesn't stimulate the clit while inside me, I won't cum.

Leah R wrote:

I forgot to add, the toys I’ve tried are g-spot rabbit vibrators, a wide range of bullet vibrators, clitoral finger vibrator, a regular bunny vibrator, and as I’ve said I’ve ordered a couple of things today. My budget is not too tight as I always set money aside for anything I see and really want to try. I’m interested in trying anything really as well but at the minute I definitely want to try the suction stimulator.

Glass dildos are good. Especially when used with a good clit toy too. Rabbits can be quite tricky as a lot depends on personal anatomy, so having two separate toys means you can get everything positioned just where you like it. 👍

This beaded one is still Mrs Chimp's favourite (and we have quite a stash of them now 🙂):

LH beaded glass dildo (also available in black) https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946

This Tracey Cox set is pretty good too, though a little slimmer. It's two double-ended dildos, so four textures altogether (it's not discounted at the moment but often appears in the sales and Deal of the Day):

Tracey Cox set https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

I'll chuck in the universal caveat that every body is different, so everyone can't like everything equally, but glass is pretty popular on here so I'd say it's definitely worth a look. 🙂👍

Let us know how you get on, Keep us updated 😊

Thanks everyone and I’ll keep you upadated on how I get on!

Using vibrators is a good stimulant... lets just say, you'll cum in 60 seconds!!🤭 Its good fun to use with your partner too... its a massive turn on for me 😁

Anyone remember if @Leah_R ever did let us know? I hope she achieved what she was wishing for… :crossed_fingers:

Oh hang on… I’ve just done a search of all her posts. She never did report back. Ah well…