I got a 'machine' for Christmas!

We have pipedream portable machine which is a thruster been used once which must mean it’s not as good as me :joy:. Not sure if I could put it on an auction site

1 Like

Such a lucky girl!!! I would love one but they are 1.5K and not sure where in my uni dorm I would hide it, haha XD
(it would be wrong to buy one with my uni maintenance loan) right…?

2 Likes

Just waiting for the last of our kids to leave - would love a tremor. We use dildo’s and wands almost daily, so a sex machine is definitely on our list as the reviews are great.

3 Likes

This sounds really good! You must of been a good girl to get that. I’m intrigued on this too, need to look into one now! You go girl!

Best toy ever sex machine

Isn’t that what Uni loans are for @Sophie01 ? :laughing: to buy something that you wouldn’t really pay with your money? :thinking: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Without a doubt my favourite video of us is one we done with a dildo suction cupped to a mirror and spit roasting my wife with that in her pussy and me in her mouth! The thought of having her between a machine thrusting until the cows come home and her mouth around my cock, moaning in delight drives me crazy! We may have to take the plunge into buying one! :angel:

3 Likes