I Got a Prezzie! (Apr18-Oct18)

Tazzy84red wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Wow that must of taken a little while to put together Ian.

I am unsure who gifted the Glass toy that i recieved today. Unless that was Tazzy as well.

Nope I didn't send the glass did debate it though lol
You sent more than enough. You are a very special person. Thank you so much again!

Morning beautiful people, still looking for a mystery gifter who sent a stunning glass toy to us yesterday? Would love to say thank you personally.

I have recieved another very generous present of a guybrator. Would whoever the wonderful sender is like to pop their hand up so i can say thank you personally.

K&c30's wrote:

I have recieved another very generous present of a guybrator. Would whoever the wonderful sender is like to pop their hand up so i can say thank you personally.

If it was of a sea creature it was me. I wanted to thank you for all your motivational assistance with weight loss (that I'm hoping will happen at some point), and for your kindness with myOH's illness.

I hope you enjoy it.

Hey FL it was indeed a sea creature. You are more than welcome for the weight loss motivation. I am doing terrible this week hopfully i will be good for the rest of the week. As for your hubby's health its my pleasure heart problems are a scary time for everyone.

Thank you so very much for the gift it is so generous.

K&c30's wrote:

Hey FL it was indeed a sea creature. You are more than welcome for the weight loss motivation. I am doing terrible this week hopfully i will be good for the rest of the week. As for your hubby's health its my pleasure heart problems are a scary time for everyone.

Thank you so very much for the gift it is so generous.

I hope you enjoy it. I had considered buying it for OH but there is no point now, as all the meds stop erections, so no fun for him and solo fun for me. I would be interested to read your review if and when you write one. Your support is appreciated.

So I have just been to collect my mystery parcel and would like to know who I can thank for the nipple suckers and spanker? Thank you for your generosity, I appreciate it very much

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

So I have just been to collect my mystery parcel and would like to know who I can thank for the nipple suckers and spanker? Thank you for your generosity, I appreciate it very much

No thanks needed. You have been very kind and supportive. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy them. The nipple suckers are very strong

I was trying to hold out until the last packages got delivered, but coming back to check all the time is driving me crazy so here it goes!

LittleMugs (g-spot vibrator and glass), K&c30's (glass), Scorpius12 and Guy14357 I'm so happy you liked your gifts! Also MrPheebs, have you maybe received something in metal?

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! =)

It's great to see how much love and happiness is spread throughout this forum

Hope everyone has a good day/night

Smultron wrote:

I was trying to hold out until the last packages got delivered, but coming back to check all the time is driving me crazy so here it goes!

LittleMugs (g-spot vibrator and glass), K&c30's (glass), Scorpius12 and Guy14357 I'm so happy you liked your gifts! Also MrPheebs, have you maybe received something in metal?

Thank you Smultron! I haven't tested the glass yet, but the vibrator is amazing. They really put a massive smile on my face :) Also it was driving me crazy not knowing who it was, I wanted to give a proper thank you and had just about given up :P

Again, thank you so much :) It was super kind and thoughtful of you :)

LittleMugs I'm glad you like the vibrator, hope you like the glass as well. You are very welcome! Have fun! =)

Smultron wrote:

Wow thanks Smultron I’ve had some fun with them.

all I need now is someone to share these times with

No Smultron? Really intrigued now though?

Guy14357 that's great to hear, I hope yoy'll find someone soon! =)

Mr Pheebs that's so weird! I placed an order on May 21st and it was dispatched on the same day. I contacted customer service (great as usual) but the Royal Mail system is currently down and they were unable to track the shipment. Could you please contact them later? Also, is it ok if I post the order number here or would that be unsafe in some way?

I have no idea? Will customer support not help?

I don’t know i I can do much my end as I didn’t order it? Definately haven’t had anything I haven’t ordered though?

They couldn't help because it was/is the Royal Mail system that's down so they cannot track it at the moment. I will try contacting them again tomorrow, but you can try later today (or during the coming days). I couldn't ask for the tracking number as it would reveal quite a bit about your location, but you can ask for it. ;)

That being said, thanks for thinking of me though, you’re so awesome XXX

You are most welcome. I really, really hope you'll be able to receive it soon. I have a similar item and love it! :D