I Got a Prezzie! (Apr18-Oct18)

Ooooo! But seriously, contact customer services they can track it.. on the the inside LH thread do a FAO Leanne / Jess. You’re just so lovely, I could hug you Xxx, not just because of the gift either...

What's a FAO? According to google it could be a 'food and agricultre organization' but this probably isn't what you mean :P I'll contact customer service later today or tomorrow and will post here if I get any news.

Aww thank you! *sends virtual hug*

Ohh it was you Smultron.... i read that message earlier but i read it wrong. I thought it was a summary of what was still outstanding. So sorry for not replying sooner. Thank you so very much for the wonderful glass toy the wife really loves it. It has a very beautiful shape.

Smultron wrote:

What's a FAO? According to google it could be a 'food and agricultre organization' but this probably isn't what you mean :P I'll contact customer service later today or tomorrow and will post here if I get any news.

Aww thank you! *sends virtual hug*

Sorry means For Attention Of Just flags a title so FAO Smultron means the thread if for you to look at.

K&c30's haha! There is absolutely no problem. I'm so happy she likes it. I have a similar one and love it!

Mr Pheebs thank you for explaining it! If I can't get enough info from customer service I'll make a post tomorrow. =)

Mr Pheebs according to the system, the package was delivered O.o Customer service couldn't disclose any further information to me and I shouldn't post the order number in the forum, but they said you should contact them and they'll be able to help you even without the number.
Can you please do it and let me know once you receive it? =)

Ok I’ll get be them a shout hon

Sorry mr Peebs nothing from me heading our way, I was spreading the love a little furthur

Smultron wrote:

Mr Pheebs according to the system, the package was delivered O.o Customer service couldn't disclose any further information to me and I shouldn't post the order number in the forum, but they said you should contact them and they'll be able to help you even without the number.

Ok so spoke to customer support. They will look into it tomorrow. They wouldn’t tell me what the gift is.....it’s all a bit odd. I’ll keep you posted....

Smultron wrote:

I was trying to hold out until the last packages got delivered, but coming back to check all the time is driving me crazy so here it goes!

LittleMugs (g-spot vibrator and glass), K&c30's (glass), Scorpius12 and Guy14357 I'm so happy you liked your gifts! Also MrPheebs, have you maybe received something in metal?

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! =)

Apologies for the late reply - Thank you so much Smultron! I absolutely love the lingerie you sent to me - it fits like a glove. You are so kind - you really brightened up my day when I needed it - thank you ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) xx

Mr Pheebs it's the only metal item in your wishlist. Hope they'll have it sorted out tomorrow! =)

Scorpius12 that's wonderful to hear! Glad they fit so well, and you're very welcome! :D

I was genuinely surprised this morning when I stepped out of the front door only to bump into our cheeky postie who handed me a brown box. Some wonderfully kind person has sent me two lovely items from my wishlist!

I will be trying at least one later but I can already say that they feel lovely to touch , very realistic which is marvellous.

I'm very touched by this kind gesture , thank you so much whoever you are! x I 'd love to know who it is so I can say another thank you. I only wish I could gift a few things back but finances won't allow it at the moment unfortunately .

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Smultron wrote:

Ok so spoke to customer support. They will look into it tomorrow. They wouldn’t tell me what the gift is.....it’s all a bit odd. I’ll keep you posted....

Sorry to hear you had some delays on a gift. That is correct though, they can not disclose what is on the order. 

Customer care is the department to help on these issues, sadly not myself or Jess. We would just pass it over to customer care so quicker to directly contact them via live chat : )

Hope all has been sorted now though 

An unexpected parcel arrived this morning so I thought it might be the year of orgasms delivery coming early but it was not!

Thank you so much to whoever sent the lovely treat box, if you’d like to make yourself known please do but if not thanks again! Massively appreciated and I absolutely love the items that you chose. You’ve definitely made a dull day so much brighter 😊 x

Not been on for a few days and can’t quote but thank you Fun Louise, you really didn’t have to x

NatandTom wrote:

An unexpected parcel arrived this morning so I thought it might be the year of orgasms delivery coming early but it was not!

Thank you so much to whoever sent the lovely treat box, if you’d like to make yourself known please do but if not thanks again! Massively appreciated and I absolutely love the items that you chose. You’ve definitely made a dull day so much brighter 😊 x

You really needed a pick me up, so I'm pleased you like your little gift. Nice to know I put a smile on your face. Enjoy

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Not been on for a few days and can’t quote but thank you Fun Louise, you really didn’t have to x

Not a problem I m glad you like them.

I've just been catching up on this thread. Happiest and sunniest place on the Internet! I love it so much 😍

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Smultron wrote:

Sorry to hear you had some delays on a gift. That is correct though, they can not disclose what is on the order.

Customer care is the department to help on these issues, sadly not myself or Jess. We would just pass it over to customer care so quicker to directly contact them via live chat : )

Hope all has been sorted now though

Hi Leanne, it’s not sorted, seem to have hit a hiatus. Customer support told me they’d email me but I’ve received nothing....

So we received some beautiful legware in the post today and the intricacy is both beautiful and incredibly hot. The Cotelli stuff fits so well! Thank you so much for this beautiful gift, it’s was totally unexpected and totally amazing. Made me smile 😊 . Dunno who you are but I do know you’re awesome X