I Got a Prezzie! (Apr18-Oct18)

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

And another...guys! Someone bought us a Tracy Cox hot sex card deck.....i’m not going to tell a soul just go....”want to see a card trick?” when the time seems right and...... well 😏 thank you so much. I am feeling well and truly loved and supported. You guys are so bloody amazing X

sooooo want to ‘fess up?

It was me. Only a little something as your contributions to the forums are fantastic, as are your reviews. A belated birthday present and something to help you through your difficult time at the moment. Bit ironic after the other gift thread, I've only gifted once before. Hope you and Mrs P enjoy them.

Purring Pussy, thank you so much honey, they are amazing...now I’m a bit stuck Cos I sent you a gift this morning.....before yours arrived I hasten to add...

Oh really? 😳 And there I am causing trouble on another thread. I just worry about other members and I think I come across all wrong, which is why I never usually post these days.

You aren’t causing trouble and I love it when you post on the forums hon. Don’t ever stop please? X

+2 xx

I can’t do the quote from my phone but make that a +3 from me!

I’ve been quiet this week after accidentally breaking my phone and my toy budget has gone on repairs so I’m a little heartbroken. One thing after another lately- pay day next week so I’m looking to gift someone then 💕

Mr Pheebs, your present has just arrived and it looks even better than it does on the site. If i wasn't working i would taking it for a test run. That will unfortunatly have to wait until this evening. Thank you so much for your generosity and the heart warming sentiment behind it. You are a true gentleman.

Soo, a mystery parcel was delivered today, *looks around*. There has been so much generosity recently and I am more than grateful to have been even thought of when there are so many people who probably deserve it. It put a smile on my face so thank you, kind gifter; I would love to know who to thank personally but appreciate that some people wish to stay anonymous.

Following on from being anonymous, I have to confess; Mr Pheebs, the red number was from me, I had no idea that you are having such a time which makes me feel even better for it (that may sound bad, not how it’s meant to!). Fun Louise, also a red number was from me; I know that hubby might not be up for it but maybe when he is, also I just wanted to put a smile on your face.

Hey Kinky, that was me. I know it wasn't on your list but it was on such a good deal and also it's getting discontinued i thought i would take punt. Hope it's ok. Just spreading some love to as many as i can as i have really enjoyed sending out gifts this month. It'a really bloody addictive lol.

Fun Louise wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I have just recieved a lovely gift from one of you lovely people. Thank you so much, it's really beautiful, and it fits!

My OH might not be up to appreciating it, but I feel good in it. Thank you very very much.

So is anyone owning up to gifting me? Was it you Mr Pheebs?

I do hope things start being more posative for you soon. Hugs.

I'm guessing the very generous person wants to remain anonymous. I do love the item and feel quite good in it despite gaining a little weight. OH likes the look of it on too, although he is only up for a spot of window shopping at the moment. Anyway, thansk again, in very greatful.

Fun Louise wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I have just recieved a lovely gift from one of you lovely people. Thank you so much, it's really beautiful, and it fits!

My OH might not be up to appreciating it, but I feel good in it. Thank you very very much.

So is anyone owning up to gifting me? Was it you Mr Pheebs?

I do hope things start being more posative for you soon. Hugs.

I'm guessing the very generous person wants to remain anonymous. I do love the item and feel quite good in it despite gaining a little weight. OH likes the look of it on too, although he is only up for a spot of window shopping at the moment. Anyway, thansk again, in very greatful.

Hey FL, it was from me;

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Fun Louise, also a red number was from me; I know that hubby might not be up for it but maybe when he is, also I just wanted to put a smile on your face.

I am glad that you love it as I wanted to send you a little bit of something after reading of your current tough times, glad hubby likes it too x

K&c30's wrote:

Hey Kinky, that was me. I know it wasn't on your list but it was on such a good deal and also it's getting discontinued i thought i would take punt. Hope it's ok. Just spreading some love to as many as i can as i have really enjoyed sending out gifts this month. It'a really bloody addictive lol.

Hey K&c30's, thank you so very much! Of course it is ok, thank you for your kindness; I don't really know what to say except for thank you again!

KinkyMinxMoo thanks so much, sorry I had looked but missed your post. It's really nice and I will review it later in the week. It really has cheered me up.

FL, no worries at all, you are most welcome. I hope that things are a little better, take care of yourselves :)

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Hey K&c30's, thank you so very much! Of course it is ok, thank you for your kindness; I don't really know what to say except for thank you again!

You are more than welcome. Hope it works out for you.

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Following on from being anonymous, I have to confess; Mr Pheebs, the red number was from me...

What does 'red number' mean? Is it some slang, some product type... I feel stupid for not getting it, haha!

Today I received yet another package, this time it wasn't a mystery since I had just seen Mr Pheebs' comment in another thread. I cannot even describe how I feel, it's like my birthday and New Year's at the same time! Thank you so extremely much, Mr Pheebs!!!

I love all the positivity in this thread and in this community and really enjoy reading the comments here. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) I may or may not have gone on a shopping spree ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Hey Smultron, we’re simply referring to a red item of lingerie :)

K&c30's wrote:

Mr Pheebs, your present has just arrived and it looks even better than it does on the site. If i wasn't working i would taking it for a test run. That will unfortunatly have to wait until this evening. Thank you so much for your generosity and the heart warming sentiment behind it. You are a true gentleman.

Hey mate, hope you both enjoy it!

Smultron wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Following on from being anonymous, I have to confess; Mr Pheebs, the red number was from me...

What does 'red number' mean? Is it some slang, some product type... I feel stupid for not getting it, haha!

Today I received yet another package, this time it wasn't a mystery since I had just seen Mr Pheebs' comment in another thread. I cannot even describe how I feel, it's like my birthday and New Year's at the same time! Thank you so extremely much, Mr Pheebs!!!

I love all the positivity in this thread and in this community and really enjoy reading the comments here. I may or may not have gone on a shopping spree

Enjoy it Smultron....just please please use plenty of lube 😏 X

Kink,it’s super sexy every woman needs one of these!  Thanks so much X really made us smile!

I am feeling quite overwhelmed... I have just received a wonderful surprise parcel! After a very stressful time over the past few weeks, this has really made my day 😊

It was such a kind thought, and I am so grateful to whoever you are xx

Omg, I just recieved three parcels! :O I'm really in a state of shock right now to be lucky enough to be gifted so much, there aren't enough thank yous in the world.

Box #1 had a g-spot vibrator

Box #2 has a lovely piece of glass

and Box #3 had a different lovely piece of glass, a toy bag and some restraints

So...who's coming forward for some proper thank yous?

Also I'm feeling really really loved right now, and slightly overwhelmed. I'm also excited to try everything out - though I don't have a clue where to start!

Ahh, thanks for explaining this, Kinky! =)

Mr Pheebs haha yes! Tons of long-lasting lube and patience will be needed.

LittleMugs wow, that's amazing! ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

LittleMugs wrote:

Omg, I just recieved three parcels! :O I'm really in a state of shock right now to be lucky enough to be gifted so much, there aren't enough thank yous in the world.

Box #1 had a g-spot vibrator

Box #2 has a lovely piece of glass

and Box #3 had a different lovely piece of glass, a toy bag and some restraints

So...who's coming forward for some proper thank yous?

Also I'm feeling really really loved right now, and slightly overwhelmed. I'm also excited to try everything out - though I don't have a clue where to start!

None of them were me, LittleMugs, but I just wanted to say that you so deserve it and I'm very happy for you getting these gifts! 😁😁😁

I'm LOVING all the gifting going on generally right now! It makes my heart so happy reading this thread. I haven't got any money available at all at the moment but when I do have some again I'm really looking forward to getting back to gifting! There are so many lovely people on here that I'd like to send something to say I'm thinking about you and thanks for being on here x