I Got a Prezzie! (Apr18-Oct18)

LittleMugs wow, that's amazing! Wasn't me either but so happy for you. You deserve to be showered in gifts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

It is amazing Slumtron!

Thanks Bees, same, I can't wait to get into gifting when I can afford it, add to all the positivity here :)

Thanks Tazzy :) it really is, I don't deserve this much! I'm incredibly grateful, I can't stop smiling

I honestly don't know what to do with myself :')

I didn't hear the postie knocking (though I heard the slip saying I had a parcel next door so he can't have knocked hard :P ) So I went to my neighbours and she was like "hey, they're down there" and I was like "hmm? all three?" It feels a little surreal

Beautiful to see so much love. Sounds like you are in for an amazing night with all your new gesr Littlemugs. P.s it wasn't me that sent any of them. The bank balance says i need to wait until my next pay day before sending out any more.

Yay I got a present. Three things thank to whichever kind person decided to give me a pick me up. Certainly given me a reason to smile. Time for some fun methinks.

How lovely it is to see people being so generous.

I love this forum! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I owe someone a very big thank you !! I have just got home to find a brown box ! I instantly got that feeling when you see a lovehoney package ! I read on hear about people's kindness and today I have been the recipient and I'm honestly over the moon.
To experience a 'stranger' do something so kind and selfless is so lovely.
The item isn't something I couldn't have got for myself anytime soon and is very much a 'I love that if only' item.
Thank you who ever you are you have brightened up my very long day. Xx

Ah JoJo what did you get? Seems like you really needed something ๐Ÿ˜˜

I am touched to find myself (do I need to re-word that?!) on the recieving end of someone's kindness and generosity. Thank you to the lovely person who has put a smile on my face with a lovely gift today x ๐Ÿ˜ฝ

Hey yummymummy I was lucky enough to get this

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39338

A very generous gift xx

Oh that looks lovely, hope you enjoy and you AmyA ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜˜

Yummymummy1983 wrote:

Does this mean they're the lucky winners of the YummyMummy Sex Toy Lottery? ๐Ÿ™‚

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Today Iโ€™ve arrived home and a card thro the door for my parcels. Nothing new there, I work from home, so my work comes thro the post most days. Anyway Iโ€™ve recieved a gift from someone. I just want say a huge thank you. Itโ€™s really touched my heart. Until 4 months ago I would never of been able to talk about sex so freely. I had a terrible event that happened to me and it left me emotionless for almost 20 years. I donโ€™t allow myself to have feelings or emotions because of it. 4 months ago I started my wrighloss journey and I planned that once I lost my first stone, Iโ€™d allow my husband to have sex with me again. All sounds so stupid when I write it down now. But I was at a very low point. I found this site and found that sex isnโ€™t the horrible experience I endured at all. Iโ€™ve allowed myself to feel love and affection.
What this person has done for me today, is huge. I thank you from the bottom of my heart x

Hi, Iโ€™m so happy you liked it, only a small gesture to say thanks for your contribution to my post a few days ago. You and a couple of other people made me have a good think and I spoilt her from a distance with a few things this weekend, some loving, some sexy. It paid off to some extent and whilst not quite back to where I would like us to be I think I understand her feelings a bit more.

Sorry I kept you waiting to own up! Not been on here recently and wondered if you had posted. I hope the gift continues to please for a while yet.

Yummy mummy is that winkey face a clue ? Was my lovely gift from you ?

NibbleNob I'm pleased to hear things have taken a step in the right direction for you !

Xx

Thanks JoJo!

JoJoXxX wrote:

Hey yummymummy I was lucky enough to get this

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39338

A very generous gift xx

I've got this it's really cute and feels good x

I love the look of this Tazzy ! A good choice then :-) x

LittleMugs wrote:

Omg, I just recieved three parcels! :O I'm really in a state of shock right now to be lucky enough to be gifted so much, there aren't enough thank yous in the world.

Box #1 had a g-spot vibrator

Box #2 has a lovely piece of glass

and Box #3 had a different lovely piece of glass, a toy bag and some restraints

So...who's coming forward for some proper thank yous?

Also I'm feeling really really loved right now, and slightly overwhelmed. I'm also excited to try everything out - though I don't have a clue where to start!

So Mugs, to celebrate your coming of sexuality some of your friends bought you a big glass cock with ripples crossed over it and a under bed restraint set? I was thinking of a clone a pussy but I donโ€™t have a pussy to hand (you girls have no idea how lucky you are Cos if I did Iโ€™d never get any work done) and my cat ran away when I suggested cloning him as a substitute....

Might be a clue lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Yummymummy1983 wrote:

YummyMummy1983 I cannot begin to tell you how relieved am you guys are still posting. I was really worried after the weekend. Iโ€™m really happy and pleased ๐Ÿ˜Š X

Mr Pheebs wrote:

LittleMugs wrote:

Omg, I just recieved three parcels! :O I'm really in a state of shock right now to be lucky enough to be gifted so much, there aren't enough thank yous in the world.

Box #1 had a g-spot vibrator

Box #2 has a lovely piece of glass

and Box #3 had a different lovely piece of glass, a toy bag and some restraints

So...who's coming forward for some proper thank yous?

Also I'm feeling really really loved right now, and slightly overwhelmed. I'm also excited to try everything out - though I don't have a clue where to start!

So Mugs, to celebrate your coming of sexuality some of your friends bought you a big glass cock with ripples crossed over it and a under bed restraint set? I was thinking of a clone a pussy but I donโ€™t have a pussy to hand (you girls have no idea how lucky you are Cos if I did Iโ€™d never get any work done) and my cat ran away when I suggested cloning him as a substitute....

That's exactly what happened :P Ah probably for the best, I'm allergic to cats, apparently it's gotta be lady pussy or none at all :') Thank you so much, the restraints are crazy soft and comfy :) My OH has the day off tomorrow so I'm guessing I'm going to be spending a lot of time tied down - I'm very excited about it :)

You really didn't have to buy me anything, but it's very appreciated, it means so much to me that I have people who are excited about my coming out. I've not stopped smiling all day, so thank you for the gift, for the support and for the smile :)