I have ordered a massage candle and wondering how to use it lol

I have ordered a masage candle mini gift set and am now wondering how to use it...it ha not arrived yet.

Are they easy to use? very hot? and any good?

I have bought it for our 1 night in the hotel for our 24 hrs of child free time so was also wondering if it would be ok to use in a hotel room I have this fear of setting the fire alram off lol

I'm not sure on the specific massage candle questions, although I would like to know the answers :)

I used ordinary candles from the Cupidology gift set in a hotel room and they were fine! The candle itself while burning will not pose a problem, it's only when blowing them out and smoke is created that there is a risk.

I just done one at a time and made sure the smoke had cleared. You could blow it out in the bathroom if you wanted to be certain.

I couldn't imagine anything worse than having to evacuate the hotel late at night while you've got no clothes on ;)

if it is going to happen it has to happen to me lol

Hello,

you need to lit it some time before use (about 10-15minutes) so they can melt. They do produce bit of smell when burning, depending on the choosen scent. After that you pour it on the skin, from bit of high, but the product is not overly hot.

Also there was a video with some of the candles, the bigger versions. Just not sure if it still functional.

They are good. the hot massage feels lovely. Also some will nicely moisturised your skin, better than body lotion. For this reason they are extremely lovely for my skin, as they nourish it deep and it stays that way. So if your skin is dry, it may also like this aspect of them.

Light the candle and wait for until it melts , some massage candles are edible and some come with spoons to pour. Just pour the melted wax from a resonable hight, massage candles are really silky and slippery , they do make great intimate massages

Lovehoney's 'How to Use a Massage Candle' guide (complete with video) should help.