I know this might sound daft but ....

What do you think is the best way to ask for something that the other person can't really understand or finds a bit strange .... ?

Basically - I have an unusual (?) liking / fetish and although I have kinda hinted to BF , I can't seem to directly tell him what I would like. I get very turned on by tickling . He has noticed I get a little bit excited after a few tickle fights have lead onto sex & I have been quite aroused, but what I desperatly would like is for him to tie me up , blindfold perhaps and tease me with it, in mostly a slow style (Not so much of the faster tickling as you would do if you justy randomly tickled someone)

My ex did this a few times and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thing is , my BF sees it as just something funny and playful. On the odd time I have tried to talk to him to explain how I feel from it , he doesn't seem to understand how I can feel turned on from it so I haven't had the bottle to ask him to do as I would like.

I know this may sound a bit odd but any advice would be appriciated.

Just ask him outright LY. Explain that slow, sensuous, teasing tickling turns you on big time and you'd love him to tie you up, blindfold you and using some objects like feathers, riding crop, floggers and himself of course, would love to be tickled to the point of torture which turns you on and therefore he will be in for a great time! My OH loves it when I tie her wrists+ankles so she's spreadeagled face down. I baby oil her up all over and scrape my stubbled chin/face all over her quite hard. Amongst other things! ;)

I'm sure he'd like to be tied up and have you oil him up and slowly tease him with your body! I know I would! :P

Good luck! SG x

Perhaps do exactly do exactly what you want to him first and then tell him to do it to you. He may not enjoy as much as you do but i'm sure he'll understand better and when he sees the effect it has on you i'm sure he will do it more often :)

Maybe by a feather ticker as a hint? Theres a few good cheap ones on the site.

Unless you would prefer his hands rather than feathers.Theres a few things you could use other than feathers though, a flogger, scarf, etc.

It's not really that strang as it really does make your nerve endings really tingly and sensative. Also when being tickled you will clench your kegel/ plevic floor muscles.

I was going to post the same advice as Genie :)

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Just ask him outright LY. Explain that slow, sensuous, teasing tickling turns you on big time and you'd love him to tie you up, blindfold you and using some objects like feathers, riding crop, floggers and himself of course, would love to be tickled to the point of torture which turns you on and therefore he will be in for a great time! My OH loves it when I tie her wrists+ankles so she's spreadeagled face down. I baby oil her up all over and scrape my stubbled chin/face all over her quite hard. Amongst other things! ;)

I'm sure he'd like to be tied up and have you oil him up and slowly tease him with your body! I know I would! :P

Good luck! SG x

Exactly the kind of thing I would like External Media You should stop reading my thoughts man ! Lol xx

Seriously though, thank you. Again you are there with helpful advice, much appriciated . Will take it on board .

External Media

xL-Yx

It is hard to imagine anyone not being tempted to make good use of a feather when presented with one. :)

Genie wrote:

Perhaps do exactly do exactly what you want to him first and then tell him to do it to you. He may not enjoy as much as you do but i'm sure he'll understand better and when he sees the effect it has on you i'm sure he will do it more often :)

Thanks for the reply. Only problem is , he is not ticklish in the slightest so he would get any relaxin sensation at all. I guess I could just use it to show him how I mean ??

That would be nice External Media

xL-Yx

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Unless you would prefer his hands rather than feathers.Theres a few things you could use other than feathers though, a flogger, scarf, etc.

It's not really that strang as it really does make your nerve endings really tingly and sensative. Also when being tickled you will clench your kegel/ plevic floor muscles.

Thank you. I do feel a bit odd at times as no one else seems to mention a liking of it in a sexual way .

xL-Yx

If ur BF lives with u, y not leave him a sexy note (on his pillow, say, or his desk) explaining how u feel? U r obviously a very articulate woman so I suspect it's the situation that's causing u to b tongue-tied! With a note, this shouldn't b a problem.

W

good suggestion Wilki

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Thank you. I do feel a bit odd at times as no one else seems to mention a liking of it in a sexual way .

xL-Yx

Well you could think of it this way.... if no one else liked it why is there a market for it :)

I think there's even a book on Lh, you could get that and read it why your partner is about maybe he'll read the title and realise that you like being tickled and it does turn you on.

Also I'm sure tthis piece of lingerie might help in getting the point across: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20969

I guess you could also role play as a french maid and use a feather tickler too.

Genius :)

It doesnt sound daft at all honey!

How about making a little book of fantasies in which both you and your partner can write in anything you would like to try, in it you can be 100% honest and direct and tell each other exactly what you would like to happen and how you think it would make you feel. Once you have acted out these fantasies write in a different colour pen what happened and how much you liked it and whether or not you would like to repeat it and what if anything you would change, try if possible to only write the positive for max impact

I've found it works best when given as a present buy a nondescript note book so the contents are even more of a surpise, you never know you might get a few in return.

Hope this helps a little x x

Wilkibo wrote:

If ur BF lives with u, y not leave him a sexy note (on his pillow, say, or his desk) explaining how u feel? U r obviously a very articulate woman so I suspect it's the situation that's causing u to b tongue-tied! With a note, this shouldn't b a problem.

WExternal Media

Thanks for a very good suggestion. He doesn't live with me, however we stay at each other's on the odd night occassionally so I could do it then.

xL-Yx

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

xL-Yx

Well you could think of it this way.... if no one else liked it why is there a market for it :)

I think there's even a book on Lh, you could get that and read it why your partner is about maybe he'll read the title and realise that you like being tickled and it does turn you on.

Oooh do you happen to have a link for this ?

xL-Yx

little-miss-lexi wrote:

It doesnt sound daft at all honey!

How about making a little book of fantasies in which both you and your partner can write in anything you would like to try, in it you can be 100% honest and direct and tell each other exactly what you would like to happen and how you think it would make you feel. Once you have acted out these fantasies write in a different colour pen what happened and how much you liked it and whether or not you would like to repeat it and what if anything you would change, try if possible to only write the positive for max impact

I've found it works best when given as a present buy a nondescript note book so the contents are even more of a surpise, you never know you might get a few in return.

Hope this helps a little x x

I like this idea , a lot ! Thank you x

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

xL-Yx

Oooh do you happen to have a link for this ?

xL-Yx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2873

I'm not sure what it's like but with it being in the sale it might be worth getting.

I've ordered it .

Thank you

xL-Yx