I need advice... how can I surprise him!

i assume NL means by sticking your finger in his bum as he climaxes to double the pleasure.

so last night went fab... a new move was used he named it the suck and fuck... I think it speaks for itself.

didnt touch his booty but will get there!!!

slowly slowly catchy monkey

simple and to the point...ideal

DrtyBoy wrote:

simple and to the point...ideal

he just told me I've got dirtier.... how do I answer that!!!

say have i? Fancy a suck and fuck?

i told him its cos I fancy him rotton (which I do) .... oh im raring to go 24/7 lol..... i think i'll tell him that!

Go girl! glad the suprise reached the heights you where looking for!

Being told you got dirtier is a great compliment! And love the suck and then fuck, that has to be a winner...

Next time why not start with the fuck and finish with the suck........

And ask him where he wants to "finish" ?

Northern lights wrote:

Go girl! glad the suprise reached the heights you where looking for!

Being told you got dirtier is a great compliment! And love the suck and then fuck, that has to be a winner...

Next time why not start with the fuck and finish with the suck........

And ask him where he wants to "finish" ?

I usually finish with the suck....

and well I know the answer to that "on my face!"

give him the "finish" menu - where would he like to start, and then end!

DrtyBoy wrote:

give him the "finish" menu - where would he like to start, and then end!

lol..... interesting.... wont see him for 2 weeks come Wednesday... so I have Sunday night to rock his boat.... damn holidays!

actually ive just found something i aint too happy about.. but think i might be being a bit silly.... :S

Hidden monkey.

Never fails to surprise...

Foreskin!

Just felt like throwing that out there...if he has a foreskin that is...my partner really likes if I bunch up his foreskin around the head when sucking as it creates more movement on his sensitive spots - also, occasionally sliding the tongue under the foreskin is meant to be a pleasurable change.

I think variation in technique adds more than any other "add ons"...also ball and perineum play are winners!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Foreskin!

Just felt like throwing that out there...if he has a foreskin that is...my partner really likes if I bunch up his foreskin around the head when sucking as it creates more movement on his sensitive spots - also, occasionally sliding the tongue under the foreskin is meant to be a pleasurable change.

I think variation in technique adds more than any other "add ons"...also ball and perineum play are winners!

Adx

yeah his foreskin moving around the head really gets him going... I follow his groans. He really likes when I spit on his dick.....

Try folding your tongue back on itself and sucking him...the underside of your tongue has a different texture to the top so you can produce some different sensations!

xxKPxx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Foreskin!

Adx

Oooo a super duper winner!

KittyPurry wrote:

Try folding your tongue back on itself and sucking him...the underside of your tongue has a different texture to the top so you can produce some different sensations!

xxKPxx

Works good on a clit too, the bottom is squishier!

I still think monkey though...

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Foreskin!

Adx

Oooo a super duper winner!

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Works good on a clit too, the bottom is squishier!

I still think monkey though...

You and your monkey...just go and spank it already External Media

xxKPxx

Cruelty to animals is wrong!

Unless it's funny... (Joke)

dress up as a momkey