I need an ear

Laveila,

I'm sorry I can't post much now but just so you know, I'm thinking of you and I'm sorry you're in a difficult position right now! *Hugs*

Adx

Alicia, thanks, I will manage. I am pretty sure.

Grimm: I asked for opinion and thoughts, but with you, I have really uneasy feeling, like you keep pushing, pushung and pushing and making me sound like a completely naive girl, who has no clue. Sorry, this is not the right description, but I cannot find the right words right now. I felt like whatever I said was completely wrong for you. I am sorry if that was not your intention, but this is how it was coming across at times.

I have lot of facts, some of which I did not share, simply because I consider them rather private and there are things which I would never publically post on lovehoney. And every new possible relationship as partners is risky, as you never know what the other one is hiding. How can he be sure I am not hiding something? Even you dont know, I could still be with my ex and just saying I am not here to make myself look better.

Laveila, this is about you.
You posted on the Internet and invited thoughts. Everybody has an opinion. Anyone can reply.
I have posted elsewhere that the anonymity of the web allows me to be completely honest. I try to do so without causing offence.
My reference to analysis was simply to qualify what I do; I gather information and make reasoned conclusions. The more information I have, the more accurate I can be.
You are entitled to withhold information but I won't know that is your intention until such time as you declare it.
Without all of the available information, anyone can only give an opinion based on instinct. That will rely on many things including life experience.
It all depends on how accurate and honest you want people to be.
Did you note that two respondents spelt your name incorrectly? Even though it appears next to all of your posts? It is an attention to detail that I consider important. Personally, I'd be offended.
I have no intention to add to your problems and unless prompted I will refrain from posting on your thread. Again, sincere apologies.

Laveila

I know we've not spoken but hugs and a slice of virtual fat free chocolate cake from me

I do know men and football are an obsession that is unbreakable

Time is the best way of resolving things, life has a way of falling into place if you take a deep breath and give it time

Grimm,

spelling does not that offend me. I have a friend who has huge spelling problems and yet I love her as a friend and she is brilliant. I know that my nick may be easily confused and I would not feel offended because of simple spelling mistake. Honestly. I think I also spelled someones name here the wrong way.

I think that some things are just too private to be said and I value both his and my privacy. I would not hurt him. I did not want a complete analyses of the situation, just what the random thoughts would be.

Plain Jane: thanks. we spoke between the matches and bit during them yesterday. I think he noticed I am feeling bit neglected. I guess I will just have to accept it and see how it goes. I am coming to conclusion I am wiling to give us a try.

Oh I love chocolate cake! I tried chocolate with chilli yesterday, was very nice!

Plain Jane wrote:

Laveila

I do know men and football are an obsession that is unbreakable

I represent that remark, I hadnt played watched or talked about football for 10 yrs when I met Mrs G, I like the game but she is the one with the obsession, when Liverpool lose there is no living with her for the rest of the day lol

Hi Laveila, if you'd said 'random' thoughts in your first post.....
Love is like a balloon......
Good Luck chick, x