I wanna be bare down there!

Exfoliate gloves? where from and how much?

Do they hurt and how often do you have to do it....so many questions and so lttle time.

N40

I shave down their now, when i started i just did it once a fortnight until my skin got used to it and now i do it every 4-5 days. Use lots of shaving gel, i use gillette for women -sensitive skin shaving gel and its pretty good and make sure you use a new razor each time. Go with the grain first few times and take it slow, make sure you apply body lotion or something afterwards, i use face cream because i found it was kinder to newly shaved skin compared to the regular all over lotion. hope this helps xxx

Hiya,
We are off to Crete on Tuesday and in preparation l have just applied copious amounts of Hair No More to my cock, sack and crack, shedfuls of hair in the plug hole !! - well no not really but pretty bare down there now..... hopefully not too white for too long though!
Tallboy

why not try an epilator?

I shave my bits as often as I shave my face, I use one of those vibrating wet razors & get really smooth results, I've only cut myself once & that was the first time I shaved my sack.

Tried it and didn't like it so just keep neat, tidy and trim down there now.

SG69 x

Nexas wrote:

So do things like Veet work down there ok then? I'd obviously test some somewhere to see if it works without having a reaction but I'm tempted to try now!

i tired it a few days ago and it works if the hair is fairly short and ive not had the rsah/ irritation that i had with shaving. its an expensive way of doing it though for me it works well

oh i forgot to say read the packet carefully, some are fine for bikini lines but say to avoid the genitals (rather obviously)

I find that epilators hurt no matter where you use them

i find mu boyfriends razor always gives a better finish than mine! however the good old gillete venus is a winner for me-ive had the same experience with creams and waxes, also i find that not shaving every day helps cos that way i dont get razor burn which isnt pretty really is it! haha

The daughter's always nicking my Gillette vibrating power one!

I bloody hope it's for her legs only!!!!!!!

SG69

Why is that though? Like women's cost just as much! *feels jealous*

They are definitely sharper imelda! I don't know why though. Maybe it's because mens facial growth can be tough. Mine is like desperate dans! It pisses me off but the OH loves it when I drag it all over her naked body. She says it turns her on rotten but my neck is killing me after 20 mins due to putting some pressure into it as well.

SG69 x

hmm mens razors or veet may be the way to go, *must do the skin test tonight*

Hi... just found this thread and wanted to add a new hair removal cream i found...

Its Nair "Tough Hair" for coarse or dark hair....im a blondie but after trying several stingy creams...a disasterous waxing which left me with a delightful skin infection and a walk like a cowboy, and a texas chainsaw massacre shaving incident i found this one.

This one is really thick, smells nice and actually seems to take the hair almost down to the skin (although someone with more patience than me might have better results!)....it doesnt really like going any further than the outer labia but the results on the bit where you might have a brazillian strip and the bikini bits by your legs turned out great. and regrowth is slow and soft after the initial spiky bit grows back...

Worth a try if anyone else cant stand anything else too!

(does anyone have any better tips for the hairs just inside the labia, where it turns more delicate,

other than shaving...cant put the cream there and its to delicate to wax??)

Thanks x

Can I bump this post.

I have dreadfully sensitive skin, shaving is out for this reason, waxing out for cost reasons, I use Immac/Veet for bikini and the general outer area bit but like sassykat I would like to know whats good for the delicate skin just inside the labia as even a smidge of veet is like putting acid on it

Thanks x

I was thinking of getting an epilator for my balls..... Have you considered one firecracker?

I just get itchy shaving and some places hurt quite a bit waxing, so i was looking into an epilator.

Its a thought but the idea of being 'plucked on mass' kinda puts me off

Firecracker wrote:

Its a thought but the idea of being 'plucked on mass' kinda puts me off

When I waxed I took a couple of asprins 1st time round, that worked ok(ish)!

WandA wrote:

I was thinking of getting an epilator for my balls..... Have you considered one firecracker?

I just get itchy shaving and some places hurt quite a bit waxing, so i was looking into an epilator.

I use an epilator on my legs and bikini line but would never use it on any sensitive parts. U need to make sure the skin is pulled tight....not easy for balls i would of thought. If you want to know what its like, try pulling out a couple of hairs with tweesers...oh then tripple the painExternal Media