I want to give my boyfriend his fantasy...

Denial reminds me.
I have to make Mistress cum but im not allowed to look at her and get a slap for every minute it takes.

There's also sensory deprivation - the use of blindfolds, headphones, etc. - and that can be a gentle introduction into that sort of dynamic: it might be something you're more comfortable with? The fact that he can't see and/or hear what you're doing means that you can really tease him - with different textures of material, ticklers, paddles or floggers, wartenburg wheels, ice cubes...

Communication is of the greatest importance, though, throughout the whole thing - before, during and after the session. If it's quite an intense one (which, considering he wants you to hurt and punish him, later sessions might be if you become comfortable with it), aftercare and discussion afterwards is highly important - for the both of you.

But really, it's as much of an exploration for you as it is for him into your kinks and maybe even your personality. It's important to be yourself and not get too worked up about what you're supposed to be doing or using next - take your cues both from yourself and your partner. :) And have fun!