Ice Scream Vibe/Creamy Delights

I was bought this as a gift (i'm a very lucky girl!) but i was very suprised to find out it's made by Doc Johnson and not LoveHoney like it states on the site!

It would be great if you could update the info on there as normally i avoid all Doc Johnson products due to disliking the smell of them, un-like the others this doesn't have that smell.. but i was suddenly dreading opening it!

I know the vibe hasn't changed at all just maybe if you could change it to show it's now the Doc Johnson Creamy Delights vibe rather than the Ice Scream might be of help to some other customers.

Is that the red one? Cos my pink one def was in Lh packaging, but obviously Lh don't manufacture, someone makes them for them or they re-brand? Perhaps somehow the one you had slipped through the re-branding net?

I suppose this is another benefit of the fab returns, cos had it smelt you could have easily returned it.

Enjoy it though, it's one of my absolute fave toys, I love it :-)

It's the pink one :) it's on Doc Johnsons website as well under Creamy Delights, just thought it'd give a heads up to others.

Loving it so far!

Maybe they no longer re-brand them then? I'm not a fan of Doc Johnson either so yes perhaps a mention of it, but luckily this one doesn't have that horrid smell...

Enjoy