Idea for a sex game

The partner and I have been together ten years now but still haven't mastered spontaneity when it comes to the bedroom. Too often we ask when we should just do, pause when we should act etc. which has the nasty habit of ruining a mood. We know each other well enough to know what the other will like, but still have the habit of making sure first.

So I had this idea of a sex game. Based on cards of three colours, each or both, depending on the situation would draw one of each colour and without revealing, would have a set of acts to follow.

Red Card (Her) – Dress Style – Slutty, Tease, Nude, Classy, Domme etc.

Red Card (Him) – Caged, thong, shorts, nude etc

Blue (Both) – What toy is to be used (Multiple cards can be chosen, but the toy drawn must be used)

Yellow (Sex wild card) – Cum on face, Cum on chest, anal, denial, tied up etc

Obviously I am basing the card choices on what I know we own and our own tastes.

Anyone have any thoughts on enhancements, card choices etc, even just general feedback on would you play it? All ideas and input are welcome before I put pen to paper!

Maybe green, as extras, for eg, a specific room, or outdoor, or using ice/wax - a bit more kinky for if you're looking for something extra

1 Like

I've just bought this for my OH for Christmas

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

Hoping we'll have some fun with this

The game sounds good as it is. I can't think of any suggestions. Maybe the reds could be expanded to attitude and/or character because people may not have the relevant clothing.

Then you run the risk of conflicting choices, like a submissive domme etc. Supposed to be a one draw game, no second turns because you don't like what you were dealt.