If I were a boy...

Oooohhhh. Good thread! Ok so first I would HAVE to get a quick kick to the balls just to see if it is worse than a 9lb baby coming out your hooha. I'd have a pee, I would helicopter it after the pee not whilst peeing. Oh and I would stroke my beard whilst thinking

I'd get my penis pierced: shaft Apadravya.

If I was a woman for a day I'd scissor my OH.

AsYouWish I've held my OH's while he's had a wee and I know it does not always go where you want it to, no matter how good you're aim 😂

VioletWolf wrote:

AsYouWish I've held my OH's while he's had a wee and I know it does not always go where you want it to, no matter how good you're aim 😂

Good empathy building!

Good thread this one :)

i would want to recieve oral, have a prostate enduced orgasm, pee against a tree, go for a number 2 to see why it seems to take sooo long being male and then i would scrach my balls for the rest of the day ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

RosyCheek wrote:

Oooohhhh. Good thread! Ok so first I would HAVE to get a quick kick to the balls just to see if it is worse than a 9lb baby coming out your hooha. I'd have a pee, I would helicopter it after the pee not whilst peeing. Oh and I would stroke my beard whilst thinking

Oh my goodness this is hilarious

I flipping love this thread so funny! Thanks for coming up with this 😊💗

Jezebelle, I'm afraid I would look pretty ropey in ladies lingerie, and that's probably a good as if I was into dressing up in it I'd spend a fortune on here. Anyway, I think it looks much better on the ladies.

Double penetration, by toys or other. I wonder how that feels???😏

Just come home from work, sit down and do f#$k all. 😂 coming home to a clean house, cooked dinner and freshly washed bedsheets and pjs. Wow! I couldnt think of anything better 😀