Opposite Sex

Many a time 'i've thought about what it would be like to be the opposite sex for a day, and got me thinking, how many of you have thought about what it would be like and what would you spend your day doing?

Not quite what you had in mind maybe... But look at the last page on the 'News That Makes you go What?' thread. Or similar title.

I would masterbate, see what its like to wee standing up lol xx

would have to try having sex, to see what its like and what it feels like for the opposite sex, as i'm sure most of us will have wondered at some point

I have this thought pop up in my head quite a few times. I've always been interested to know what it would be like to have a different part to what I've always had. I guess its a curiosity that will never be fulfilled but I guess it's a mystery that will go unsolved.

I'm really curious as to what penetration would feel like..

yeah would love it for a day, would have to masterbate, sex and get free drinks at the bar ;)

I'd love to have a penis and male brain for the day!
I'd understand why men always touch flick fondle their bits.
That feeling of getting an erection, the feeling of penetration, the feeling from the P-spot.
It would be a wonderful day, only for a day though as I enjoy my womanly self :)
x

For just a day sounds like a deal, as it might help fathom the unfathomable, but... what if it stuck? Indeed, what then? Rather than autoregister random specimens, enjoying nature for what it is, autopraising the FSM for his generosity — I might start doing this, instead?

http://imgur.com/65TUPqP

No. No. No way ;)