If I were a boy...

Just a bit of fun! What would you just love to do if you were the opposite sex? (Apart from the obvious)

For me, it would definitely have to be putting my dick into a jar of peanut butter. I don't know what it is about it but it must feel AMAZING.
I also think I would love to see what items I could hang off my dick, too. Towels, bras, coat hangers.

Sorry if this is weird! I thought it would be a bit of fun.

I'd definitely not leave my boobs alone for the whole day. I think I'd also make the most of lingerie and experience the female orgasm.

Never thought of that before a jar of peanut butter. My wife would love to know how it feels to masterbate if she was a guy a for day.

I would just spend all day in bed playing with it and jump up and down and watch it boing in the mirror😊

If I were a boy I would love to know how it feels to get an erection when your OH sends suggestive texts.

I would also love to know what it feels like to recieve a blow job, I get very turned on giving blow jobs, so it would be fun to know what it felt like recieving one.

I'd want to find out what that twitching sensation as they're close to orgasm feels like. My partner does it quite often and it's such a turn on. I'd love to know how it actually feels for him as the most descriptive I get from him is 'it's good'.

To be able to walk around with my top off, in public on a hot day.

Ride a bike ! It fascinates me where guys put it ! Lol x

Not going to lie I'd masturbate πŸ˜‚

I especially want to know what a prostate orgasm feels like!

Hmmm as a female I'd definitely have to see how *accommodating* I could be.

I'd also spend plenty of time on the wand. If last night is anything to go by its good!

Plus I've always wondered what it would be like to be right once in a while 😁

Terri JJ wrote:

Ride a bike ! It fascinates me where guys put it ! Lol x

I hadn't even thought of this, so funny.

Alicia, thanks I had not thought of that, might see what OH thinks

Riding a bike...it just spreads out so you don`t feel any different! Hitting the crossbar on a man`s bike,now THAT`S painful!

As for the `Twitching` NatandTom mentioned,the best i can explain,it`s like the twitching you get in the run up to a sneeze!

If i were a girl,i`d do the obvious,play with my tits and explore what it`s like to have a vagina using toys etc!

If I were a girl for a day I would wear a lot of very sexy underwear and clothes all with high heels. There would certainly be a lot of body exploration and playing with toys.
I would also quite like to know how the hormones effect libido. Knowing my luck I would not feel in the mood!

luvved up cupple wrote:

Hmmm as a female I'd definitely have to see how *accommodating* I could be.

I'd also spend plenty of time on the wand. If last night is anything to go by its good!

Plus I've always wondered what it would be like to be right once in a while 😁

I laughed at the last part πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Great idea for a thread. I'd be similar to As you wish, wear lots of ladies sexy underwear and play with myself all day. Would love if I were women to wear things like a half cup Basque etc.

To experience a lesbian 69 would be cool too so you could feel each others boobs pressed up against each other whilst exploring other areas.

Guys, there's nothing to stop you dressing up in sexy lingerie in your current bodies if you're keen to try it ;)

If I had a male body for the day I'd hope my partner would switch too and have a vagina and breasts for the day, then we could spend all day together learning what feels good on the opposite set of genitals. It could lead to awesome sex in the long term when we switch back!

Possible Plot of an adult film? Hah

Jezebella wrote:

Guys, there's nothing to stop you dressing up in sexy lingerie in your current bodies if you're keen to try it ;)

If I had a male body for the day I'd hope my partner would switch too and have a vagina and breasts for the day, then we could spend all day together learning what feels good on the opposite set of genitals. It could lead to awesome sex in the long term when we switch back!

Possible Plot of an adult film? Hah

I definitely like the idea of the OH switch too so we could learn more about each other. Underwear doesn't look good on a male form but looks fantastic on a female!

Another vote for the OH switchπŸ‘

I'd love to know the difference in women's and men's pleasure, so obviously sex! I'd love to sit on my butt all day enjoy being waited on too πŸ˜ƒ

If I was a man for the day, it would definitely be about swinging it round, playing with it, booping my partner in the face with it πŸ˜‚
I'd still have to sit down for a wee though as I couldn't hold it, feels horrible holding it when the wee is traveling through!

VioletWolf wrote:

If I was a man for the day, it would definitely be about swinging it round, playing with it, booping my partner in the face with it πŸ˜‚
I'd still have to sit down for a wee though as I couldn't hold it, feels horrible holding it when the wee is traveling through!

I thought most of the girls would want a go at spraying it around and (said as a joke) to see how easy it is to control!