Other sexes bits

Not sure if this has been done but if you had the opposite sexes bits what would you like to do first?

Have sex with somebody, just to see what it felt like from the other side, so to speak.

Put random things in me!

Stuburns wrote:

Not sure if this has been done but if you had the opposite sexes bits what would you like to do first?

The first thing I'd do is wonder how much I had to drink the night before!

Or hide the axe before the police arrived...

Abots wrote:

Have sex with somebody, just to see what it felt like from the other side, so to speak.

Exactly! :) I have always wondered how it feels from the other side :)

Abots wrote:

If I was still a guy, but in a girls body, still don't think I'd be able to have sex with a guy. Besides, that would mean waiting, I'd just get straight down there with my fingers.

And then hope my girlfriend was more open minded than I am, and show me what they can really do

I'll be buying a rabbits/vibrators etc from LH staight away! lots of lubs, and made a dildo mold and then make a dildo out of ice, smooth all edges and give it a smooth ride!

I will not let a chance like this be water under the bridge!

Defo use the male parts x

I would stay in bed all day and explore everything

Have a wank and have sex. Would be so cool!

I've often wondered what it would be like to have a female body for week.

Think i'd go out and buy some really sexy clothes and find myself a well hung stud and get myself fucked senseless.

Haha. Good question.

Me? I'd probably try sex with another woman first. Lets be honest guy's, we like watching it. Imagine what it would be like to experience it for real!

Sex with a man, and a woman. Dress up sexy and explore myself, inserting many things!

rech for the secret stash and get oh so wet to start i think!

Wank most definitely! And then have sex with Alex (he'd LOVE it!).

This would be so cool - I often get penis envy...

Lucy x

If i had tits i would play with them all day long. If i had a fanny i would figure the exact positioning for good vibrations.

Lastly... i would bit moan and hate everyone once a month......Instead of every day ;-)

I would masterbate as I would love to know what a femal orgasm actaully feel like.

I wouldn't want them long term, as I identify female and have a straight male partner, but presuming it was for a strictly limited time? I'd have a wank (or many!), shag practically everything that moved - oh and I'd HAVE to get to give anal!

I would have sex with a woman v&a and also pee stood up!

would pee sitting down, its actually quite hard for men as sometimes won’t fit in the gap without banging against the toilet and there’s not enough anti-bacterial gel in the world lol apart from that I would probs try everything I’ve wanted my OH to do or asked her to do No.1 would be have sex with another girl