If you could be anyone for a day who would you be and why

If i could be anyone for a day, i would be my partner,Because i would love to see the world ,through his eyes, find out what makes him really tick, motivates him,whats his inner thoughts, feelings,also it would be nice to see, what he sees in me, how he sees me,then i would play xbox and be awesome and actually win at cod hee hee and after i would spend a day in his office, surrounded by sexy ladies lol

so yep would be great to be my partner

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

If i could be anyone for a day, i would be my partner,Because i would love to see the world through his eyes, find out what makes him really tick motivates him,also it would be nice to see what he sees in me, how he sees me,and also i would not mind a day in his office surrounded by sexy ladies lol

Me too! Except he doesn't have any sexy ladies in his office, only I.T. guys!

ANyone in the whole entire world?

thats easy......

Kylie.

Basically because i think she's great and would love to see her life behind the celeb status etc. I would probably get lost in her wardrobe though and spend hours playing dress up lol. Then I'd go see her styllists and the like and just spend the day being Kylie. Then i'd do something silly like recording a heavy metal song and putting it on you tube, that would blow peoples minds!

This is weird because just last night me I was saying to my oh how much I would love to be him for a day! I said I really wanted to know what it felt like when he came through different ways: oral/anal/vaginal sex, using a cock ring and not using one, different positions etc! X

Being your oh souunds fun and very insightful crazy horse,

Draven Kylie how fun would that be,

Cornish that is something that i have always wanted to feel and find out sex from a mans point of view how it feels to them :)

i often think what its like to be my wife and like cornish experince sex through her eyes.

i certainly would play with my 32cs all day if i were her! x

a fighter pilot on a busy day ;)

Rachel Riley so I could play with myself all day!

Cat Lady wrote:

Probably JK Rowling so I could find out what it's like to be a successful author, or one of my cats - animals are "people" too. .I guess it would be fun to see what it's like to be a guy but I can't think of any specific guy I'd want to be.

We'll swap for a day, i have 5 ferrets, 2 dogs and a snake you can play with and you have at least one pussy i can play with........... ; )

(sorry, i just couldn't resist that stupid and totally inapropriate joke.... )

I'd love to be Mark Gatiss for a day. Entirely unsexual, he's just a very talented man and I'd love to see the world through his eyes.

I'm gonna follow on from what Cat Lady said ... I'd love to be one of my dogs for a day xD. Think it would be fun to see what they get up to and what they think.

But in regards to an actual person, I'd be Gena Showalter :). Great author.

Cat Lady wrote:

ZoeTheBabe wrote:

I'm gonna follow on from what Cat Lady said ... I'd love to be one of my dogs for a day xD. Think it would be fun to see what they get up to and what they think.

But in regards to an actual person, I'd be Gena Showalter :). Great author.

Yeah, it woud be great to explore an animal's mindset.

I have one of Showalter's novels too. I didn't love it, exactly, so I'd probaby not pay full price but I enjoyed her fantasy world and would definitely read more if I saw them in the Works, cheapie bookstores and charity shops.

Mind of my dog: "Hungry ... sleepy ... Oooh, what's that?! ... PLAY!" Ah, that's the life. :P

Some of her novels can be hit & miss. It's her Lords of the Underworld series that I'm hooked on at the moment. What book do you have? :)

I would love to be my OH, he's havin 'issues' at the moment and I would love to know whats goin on inside his head!! xxx

I'd be my son just to experience his difficulties so I could understand them and how to deal with them in the best way for him.

I'd be my son just to experience his difficulties so I could understand them and how to deal with them in the best way for him.

Same as Gem, id be my son. Toddlers are so complex, I'd love to know what's going on for him.
Failing that, Britney spears

I'd be my OH as I want to see if I'm as good in bed as she says lol

Id have to be Channing Tatums girlfriend for a day. Although I very much love my OH, Channing is beautiful & he would be my only ever exception