If you could only use One Material for the Rest of your Life...

... what would it be?

Mine would be glass :)

Silicone, because that way I can cheat and have everything from soft and squishy real feel toys to solid ones, so something for every mood :)

Glass for me too :) my best toys are the simple glass ones, I'd rather hang on to those.

silicone I love the way it feels xx

Silicone. Purely for Tantus!

Silicone. Because when I think of sex, I think of 'us' and silicone is more versatile for couple's toys, cock rings, male toys... endless possibilities. It would keep 'us' both satisfied. Rigid materials such as glass or metal are limited in their use.

Silicone! A life without Tantus toys would be dull

Pizza

Sum Sub wrote:

Pizza

A really messy sex toy option!

For me glass I think although I would love to try metal to see which I prefer.

Glass!! Just love it

Or maybe steel if I could afford more of it

Another vote for glass from me.....particularly love it straight from the fridge x

Fun Louise wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Pizza

Oooh, it's for a sex toy? I did not realise that - I just thought what one thing could I not live wthout?

Sum Sub wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Pizza

Oooh, it's for a sex toy? I did not realise that - I just thought what one thing could I not live wthout?

You could have a point there, but the thread is in the 'Sex Toys' section of the forum... ;)

Besides, pizza is not healthy! :)

Me too Glass all the way 😊

Quality Silicone .

Tough decision but I would prefer silicone x

steel

Silicone!

Silicone because that covers rings, clit vibes, g-spot toys and rabbits. I love glass, but it has much more limited uses.

That's really, really tough. I love glass and silicone but if I had to choose one it would probably be silicone as this is what most of my toys are made of.