If you could go back ?

if you could go back 5 - 10 - 20 years meet yourself what advice would you give the younger you ?

I know what I would say ! and that the point of this thread !

ffs ! label all your chargers adapters ect

over the last ten years I have gathered together loads of things that need chargers adapters ect

and hardly any have any identifiing marks of them ! what the hell are you meant to do now !!!!

I have a box full and no idea what there for , but the thing is I dont have that many things that need chargers adapters !!! its like the twilght zone that or there breeding !

I would say ... don't lose your virginity to the arse who cheated on you with your best mate, get yourself some toys instead :D haha

snapper wrote:

if you could go back 5 - 10 - 20 years meet yourself what advice would you give the younger you ?

I know what I would say ! and that the point of this thread !

ffs ! label all your chargers adapters ect

over the last ten years I have gathered together loads of things that need chargers adapters ect

and hardly any have any identifiing marks of them ! what the hell are you meant to do now !!!!

I have a box full and no idea what there for , but the thing is I dont have that many things that need chargers adapters !!! its like the twilght zone that or there breeding !

stop drinking . dont trust anyone . be better

Don't change a thing your life ended up exactly were it was meant to be. Despite the heartache pain and shit you'll suffer through never give up you'll be a better person for it.

save more money

Don't do acid at Blackpool illuminations

Fortunately, Snapper, I had labelled my chargers (I am Geek!)

I like Gem's idea, and I wish I believed the first part of it.

Anyway, if I could go back 10 years, I'd have 2 pieces of advice for me, that would be "Don't Stress" and "it's not Far".

I would tell myself not to sleep around.. And to appreciate a certain guy who's heart I broke who I am lucky enough to be with again now but things would be a lot better if I hadn't been such a bitch to him in the past. I would also tell myself to stand up to the bullies :)

i'd tell myself to stand up to the people i thought were my friends and to be more confident around the guy i had the biggest crush ever on then the dream i had might have been more than just a dream

I would buy as much property as the banks would allow (and in Ireland that was pretty much as much as you wanted) then id sell it around 2007.

You're better than you think you are, and just cos a cute, sexy woman throws herself at you, think with yournbriam and heart, not your penis

Even though you're friends sort of turned their backs on you when you needed them the most, don't give up on them. You'll end up missing them a hell of a lot even though they ignored what was going on.

Get a job in a different place! I'm surrounded by bitches in my work

Lol I echo Ron's wish except with a sell off in Q4 2006!

Also.... don't marry your girlfriend at the time!

Spend more time with the people you love and less time on work.

Don't start dieting, stop worrying and just be healthy.

Don't worry about what others think of you, in five year's time you will be happily addicted to LH instead of obsessing over not having a boyfriend.

Take time to enjoy the things you can get away with because when you're twenty people look at you weird when you drift the trolley round Asda

Id go back and try to give my youngerself the confidence i never had, that would echo down my entore life and i would be a totally different person.

But, i love my life as it is so it wouldnt be an automatic decision to go back. :)

Highschool sucks, but once you get through that, uni is awesome.

(ps. the americans are drug dealers, don't move in to that house)

I'd probably say...........dont worry about the people who had lots of partners in their 20's..........you might not be the best looking bloke out there but ultimately being a nice person, with a good sense of humour and true to yourself will win through.............and they all lived happily ever after.