If your best friend asked you to join them and their other half for a threesome

Would you join them?

No. Too weird I’m afraid. They are more like family than friends.

3 Likes

Nope not for me, not my sort of thing, having someone else touching me or having any kind of sexual pleasure with me that isn’t my hubby I’m not interested. Plus hubby’s my best friend :joy: so still get the most amazing sex with my best friend :smirk:

5 Likes

Possibly. I definitely wouldn’t with vanilla friends but I have a lot of very close kinky friends that it wouldn’t be weird with.

3 Likes

Personally it’s not for me. I think it would change the dynamic of our friendship and make things a bit weird. I’m certain my best friend wouldn’t ask though so we’re all good!

Nope. In theory not adverse to a threesome, either someone with me and my other half or being the third person with a couple but definitely not with friends.

Musing now but friends made through swingers clubs would be fine as the friendship started with sex and would be what it’s built on but with the friendship group I have, absolutely not - way too weird and would be likely to cause all sorts of problems!

2 Likes

I definitely would, my best friend even knows I would - with my husband and my best friend that is :sweat_smile::woozy_face::woman_facepalming:t3:

11 Likes

No not for me

Nope. We’ve had a fair few group encounters over the years but always via the swinging scene.

We’ve made a fair few friends through it too but don’t mix close social relationships with sexual ones.

It never ends well and why ruin a perfectly good existing friendship?

1 Like

Nope… Threesums not my cup of tea,
if I was single depends on the situation but probably not, prefer to devote my time to 1 lady

1 Like

Nope! Some things can’t be unseen and the amount of tension it could cause, not worth it in my opinion but everyone has different boundaries and limits

1 Like

If your friend is anything like you it would also be one hell of a night. The friends partner would think he had won two weeks running on the Lottery. I think you would have a lot of fun though, @Blonde_Bunny

4 Likes

Absolutely no chance :rofl:

Eeeuwww no. I’ve known ma best pal longer than my sister. Some people could do it, but not me

I don’t think I could do it either.

Would be a no from me, I only want my wife, noone else.

1 Like

Is it sad to say I no longer have a “best friend”

No I would not do so. There is so much scope for things to go wrong which could cause an issue with said friendship. Aside that I really don’t want to see my friends bits :upside_down_face:
Those that do, or have, participated in such an event and had a good time fair play to you.

2 Likes

Awwww hugs

As a fantasy, fantastic, in reality, never going to happen