Threesome using a pro

In a fantastic marriage for over 20 years. On a few occasions we have had an MFF with a professional third party. Has any one else done this ? Was it as good for you as for us ?
Seeing the other threesome threads made me wonder.

Sorry my friend but it's no something I would want to do.

Wasn't an invitation.

mysteron wrote:

Sorry my friend but it's no something I would want to do.

Perhaps I worde d that a it too ambiguously .As a couple it's not something me and my Mrs would want to do.. We wouldn't want any third parties in our relationship and is one of our boundaries.

Firstly Hi and welcome to the forums x

I had several threesomes years ago before I got married. It's not something that interests my oh and I now. It's great that you and your oh enjoy it though and that you found a satisfactory 3rd party to join the fun x

Don't need to get any professionals in, we just meet like minded people in swingers clubs.

Been there, but it is not for us now although it is still a good turn on talking about past encounters

it's something that arouses me but my better half would no way want to I have asked
But I respect her and no is no

But if people enjoy whatever it is and both want it then it's fine .
Trouble looms when something is forced without one or the other wanting but feels they have to just to please the other.

we regular meet others in clubs and from websites for us group fun is great but its not for everybody

We haven't tried swinging or clubs because we are looking for the mystical unicorn. We find if we use a genuinely bisexual pro it works for us.
Do others manage to find the unicorn in clubs or is it usually full swaps.