Im Down To 2!!!

Well, one of the 3 has stopped talking to me. no idea why. just avoiding my phone calls etc.

not sure but i think i know the reason..

basically, i work with all 3 of them. i work in the office, they are out in the field working different areas

at a recent conference they all ended up on the same team and got on really well. they all seemed ok to carry on as we are, but ive not seen this one since. we chatted on the phone a few times, but now he has stopped responding to my calls and texts unless its on the works phone and about work (all recorded conversations, so cant even bring it up!!)

i thought he was the most open minded of the 3, and he has always encouraged me to be honest with him about the others (although details are left out) but since the conference he hasnt been interested.

im a little bit sad, as we were friends first and now he doesnt even seem to want to talk to me. i dont feel like ive done anything wrong, as the organisers had no idea, so was pure coincidence all 3 were on the same team. but still gonna miss him!! x

im sorry to hear this

sweetlove666 wrote:

im sorry to hear this

so am i!! the other 2 are gonna have to work much harder!! x

well, ive given up calling him, he wont answer anyway

its not even the sex im missing. we were good friends too. and i thought the friendship was the most important bit!! x

Sorry to hear it babe

Maybe telling him (if you can get him, maybe text) that you miss his friendship most.

imeldaimelda wrote:

Maybe telling him (if you can get him, maybe text) that you miss his friendship most.

might be worth a try. thinking of ringing him from a withheld number so he thinks its the office phone. but it feels a bit deceptive and i hate being dishonest! x

I think it's fair to say he probably can't handle the situation, especially as it involves colleagues, or maybe he is developing stronger feelings for you and is jealous.

I think it takes a very particular mindset to be able to "share" a sexual partner with others - I don't have it and I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of people couldn't handle it either.

poppy904 wrote:

Well, one of the 3 has stopped talking to me. no idea why. just avoiding my phone calls etc.

not sure but i think i know the reason..

basically, i work with all 3 of them. i work in the office, they are out in the field working different areas

at a recent conference they all ended up on the same team and got on really well. they all seemed ok to carry on as we are, but ive not seen this one since. we chatted on the phone a few times, but now he has stopped responding to my calls and texts unless its on the works phone and about work (all recorded conversations, so cant even bring it up!!)

i thought he was the most open minded of the 3, and he has always encouraged me to be honest with him about the others (although details are left out) but since the conference he hasnt been interested.

im a little bit sad, as we were friends first and now he doesnt even seem to want to talk to me. i dont feel like ive done anything wrong, as the organisers had no idea, so was pure coincidence all 3 were on the same team. but still gonna miss him!! x

That stinks. I know its a late reply but I'd send him a text just saying how much you think of him as a friend and that you miss him. Say that at the very least you'd hate to lose his friendship but now the ball is in is court, and you hope you weren't just a 'hole' to him. say those exact words to him, if he doesn't reply then he's not worth anything.

Big hugs, must be awful to lose someone you held so dear x