In chastity

Thank you for your reply as a newbie to this which one would you recommend as they are all expensive I do not what to spend a lot of money to find I need a different one and spend even more

I have the prisoner cock cage, which I really can recommend. It has enough space for the size of penis you mentioned (about the same as mine) and you can easily wear it under your clothes without anyone seeing it. Just take off the straps, which is easily done, and pull your balls and penis through the outer ring and then lock it in.

So far I've been wearing it around 5-6 hours every day without any problems. I'm presently practising and will han over the keys to my wife this Saturday, when she is coming.

john69 wrote:

I have the prisoner cock cage, which I really can recommend. It has enough space for the size of penis you mentioned (about the same as mine) and you can easily wear it under your clothes without anyone seeing it. Just take off the straps, which is easily done, and pull your balls and penis through the outer ring and then lock it in.

So far I've been wearing it around 5-6 hours every day without any problems. I'm presently practising and will han over the keys to my wife this Saturday, when she is coming.

Yes I would endorse this. The prisioner cage is a good starter cage and is comfortable for wear longer term too. I have worn mine for 7-10 days at a time 24/7. It's comfortable at night and has 'growing' room. Also easy to keep yourself clean in it too.

We're still having fun with this. I'm wearing it for a few days at a time and it's really exhilerating!

Glad to hear that you're still enjoying the game.

Does your keyholder wear the key in public - has she ever been asked about it?

My wife was wearing the key in public last week when she visited me and put me in chastity. She was in fact asked about it by a friend of ours when we had a gathering and just answered "you know I'm the holder of all keys in our household". No more questions, just some smiles.

Mine wears hers either on a necklace or on her anklet. So far I don't think she's ever been asked but it's fun to think that one day it might happen.

I wonder how the conversation would go if 2 women met and they were both wearing keys?

KeptLocked wrote:

Glad to hear that you're still enjoying the game.

Does your keyholder wear the key in public - has she ever been asked about it?

She wears it on a silver chain around her neck. It's a lovely touch!

She was asked at work and said it was the key to something small and precious! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I need to convince her to let me dress up whilst I've got it on, though. That'd be real fun. :)

dj again went on holiday ordered the prisoner cock cage just before the end of my hols so it would be ready for me to pick up when i got home and it was , tried it on or should i say tried to try it on it was inpossible to get my penis in with out pinceing loose skin it was to small even after a very cold shower I am most disapointed was realy looking forward to it any ideas to help me

There is the stocking method.

Take a stocking and place your flacid dick in the end. Thread the other end through the cage and out of the top. Now place the entrance of the cage against the head of your penis and slowly pull the stocking whilst sliding the cage down towards the base.

The stocking should elongate your penis and the material smooth the way in for your cock.

The other way to try is using plenty of lube.

When the cage is over your cock you do need to be careful that the two lugs that engage with the base ring don't nip the loose skin that can bunch up at that point.

I try to pull this away with one hand whilst using the other hand to finally get the pins in to the holes.

Don't give up at the first attempt!

Good luck

I found that lube, perseverance and patience work well.

Having real fun with it now. Any and all tips on further play are more than welcome!

I have just got the prisoner cage and find it a bit difficult to put on but I put that down to my size and get quite excited when putting it on but once it's on it feels comfortable

Does it literally stop you getting an erection?

Not completely but it rather stifles it. The penis still tries to become erect but the cage prevents it from achieving the 'upright' position that is the norm.

Different cages do different things. The prisioner cage mentioned above will allow the penis to expand but the downward curve re directs it. The openess of the bars enable some stimulation but inhibit the ability to climax to some degree.

There are devices that have a more closed cage like the CB range. These will prevent a certain amount of 'growth' as the cage is shorter and the enclosed nature tends to constrict expantion (depending on the penis of course).

What usually happens is that as the erection inflates the cage is forced away from the body until the ring, which is behind the sac, stops it going any futher - thus preventing full erection.

My wife locks me up regulary in flr dd marriage,

16 days is my maximum so far been doing it for 3 years or more ,

started with plastic cb range ,

now use staiinless steel open bar type with medium spikes secure and easy to clean on .

makes me much better behaved ,do anything on demand ,wife loves me going down on her while i am locked ,and i only get disciplined milked most of the time

We recently experimented with giving the key to a friend.

It was posted (gulp!) through to the other side of Scotland, where she took a few selfies with it around her neck, before posting the whole lot back.

It was fun, but scary as she posted on a Friday afternoon and the key went "missing" over the weekend before turning up at lunchtime on the Monday.

All in, I spent a total of 12 days locked up! Really hot and it was worth it for the release afterwards!

Aaaand, we've bought another one in a different style. lol

Graham76 wrote:

Aaaand, we've bought another one in a different style. lol

What have you got this time and why get another one?

i got are cb600 for my oh and he will be useing it at the weekend for the first time

could also do with some tips to tease my oh when i put his cb600 on ?