In chastity

charliemichelle wrote:

could also do with some tips to tease my oh when i put his cb600 on ?

You could try edging him first and then 'cool his ardour' with some ice or frozen peas (wrapped in a tea towel) to shrink him down again and then put it on.

You may want to restrain him too so that it increases the sense that you're in control.

You may want him to please you orally first and then lock him up withouit him cumming - you may need to ice him as above.

You can try verbal humiliation if you're into that i.e.' Ahh look at your tiny little dickie, best keep it locked up' - that kind of thing.

Lots of other ideas out there on the Worrld Wide Web thingy

thanks for that

any other tips most welcome

KeptLocked wrote:

Graham76 wrote:

Aaaand, we've bought another one in a different style. lol

What have you got this time and why get another one?

Variety is the spice of life! lol

We got a silicone cb-6000 (?) and it's a lot more comfortable. :)

nice

It's also a fetching shade of pnk. lol

Another thing to try might be http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15767

I often wear a metal cage when not with my OH now, it is something I got as a present for her as she likes the thought of me not coming while we are apart and she loves playing with me through the bars before unlocking me.

I have the five ring version of the arab cage but now I have tried it this week I might need to switch to a six ring version. You can get hard but it is almost impossible to ejaculate. The straps give it an extra something and keeps it in place (I will probably try a strap with the cage now).

Of course different from a cage with padlock but worth considering perhaps.

I am already on my second device (cb6000s) and while better in some ways than the first it's still not right! it is a closer fit that the meatal one and with all the parts very customisable but it's a real pain in the ass to keep clean and not as nice a ring as the metal, more irritation to the ball area.
In truth I think it will do fine to get a rough idea of the perfect size and too see how far you want to go with this kink then it's time to look at a custom device, unless your lucky enough to be the exact size as an off the shelf one!
And as for what to do 're teasing I find anything that results in my wife having an orgasm to be the biggest tease, and leaves my a horny mess for ages after .

lol

maybe try one

Maybe? DEFINATELY!

I'm just entering my longest period of being locked. Up until now 10 days was the most but it's been 2 weeks now and there's no sign of when my OH intendeds it to end.

What I have noticed is that the longer I'm locked the more sensitive I am when she takes the cage off to edge me. The other night, after 12 days locked, she only had to give my old chap the merest toch and I was ready to cum. In fact this was the shortest edging session I've had as I was struggling to keep control and not just let rip.

As our journey continues and we experiment more the more interesting it gets. My OH gets wetter than she ever has when I'm playing with her while my cock is locked. She recently discovered that she loves anal play (I'd been encouraging her to try if for years!), and now when I'm using my hands on both her front and bac,k and she's got hold of my balls under the cage, her orgasms are the most powerful she's had in the 20 years we've been together.

So not sure when I'll be let out but actually I'm not sure I want to be as I love the effect it's having on her.

That is really impressive. What cage do you use?

I use the Fetish Fantasy Extreme Chastity cage these days. I alternate between a 50mm ring and a 45mm. The smaller one is a snugger fit but I experienced a bit of soreness after about a week so have reverted to the larger one for the time being.

What is the difference between that one and the prisoner one? Seen on your reviews you own both?

The Fantasy Extreme is shorter and so restricts the ability to 'expand' more than the prisioner. The prisioner is a good starter/ play cage and allows for your key holder to tease yourold fella more easily through the bars but I find it's bulk is a bit prohibitive for day to day wear.

I used to wear the prisioner at night as it was more comfortable with the nocturnal stirrings but I've got used to the short one now and keep that on all the kime.

There a pic on my profile of 3 cages next to each other - the prisioner, the fantasy extreme and the metal worx extra lagre if you want a comparison.

Thank you. I own the prisoner but still find if I get to solid the cage does push of a bit.

You could probably do with a smaller ring around the base. I think the prisioner comes with a 50mm one but you can get 45mm or 40mm

Unfortunately I don't think LH sell the rings seperately but if you do a search you will be able to find a supplier for about £9

Any updates for us, Scubaman?