Sleep sex

So, I work shifts and after nearly every night shift once I’m in bed asleep I start playing with my partner , sometimes even dry humping her

She doesn’t mind and says she quite enjoys waking up all horny, I normally wake up when I’m playing with her clit and a couple of times I’ve woken up actually having sex with her

It’s not an issue for us, I’m just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences?

I also work shifts and regularly would initiate sex whilst asleep after night shifts. My OH learnt to look at my eyes and see how they react to see if I was awake or asleep. My eyes were always open but when I was asleep they just had a gaze look and they don’t follow movement. I would sometimes wake up during the sex and use to think my OH had started it and how good is this, not believing that I had initiated it whilst asleep. She tells everyone the story when I was asleep and was tapping her with my erection and saying this hole or this hole repeatedly. She then told me I wasn’t getting any hole and to go back to sleep. Yet I have no recollection of it. The more night shifts I did the more it happened and we have a very active sex life without the sleep sex. It actually is a recognised condition called sexsomnia.

Thanks for sharing devoted husband, glad I’m not the only one, maybe it’s more common than I thought, it’s a nice problem to have, we’ll we enjoy it anyway

We just tend to make a joke of it once we’ve finished JT2OU, but I must admit sometimes I do get a little embarrassed when she says ‘you were playing with me this morning’ that’s mainly the occasions were she says I played with her but then rolled over and it didn’t lead to anything

I've been known to rub myself up against my Husband's hip or thigh in my sleep while moaning loudly. We both find it amusing.