Insight on Desire

Anyone puchased one of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33304 Wondering just how powerful it is, and if anyone is willing to share their expeirences

Have you read the 13 reviews?

I have a review posted for that product, and my colleague Alice has written a great one too which talks a lot about the power and motors inside.

I have this and I have written a review for it. It is very powerful, and the intensity of the vibrations are fully controllable in all the patterns. I'm a real power queen and found it good, but to be honest read the reviews that's what they are there for.

Yeah we have one and it surprised me how much punch it had. Also reviewed

Haven't reviewed mine yet but I like it. There are some great informative reviews already so have a read through :)

No idea! but I got the Desire wand and it's lame! Going back too. I can only hope that little wonder is better!

Ozz wrote:

No idea! but I got the Desire wand and it's lame! Going back too. I can only hope that little wonder is better!

I bought the egg & it's going back, when I can get to the post office. very disappointing.

susan50 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

I bought the egg & it's going back, when I can get to the post office. very disappointing.

Oh that is a shame! A wet kipper would have done a better job sadly!

Does anyone have this and the wee vibe tango ? If so is this as powerful as the tango I love the look and shape of this but power is very much a case of each to there own and I tend to use the tango as a base line