New Tango x, how strong is it?

Ive just bought myself a tango x and I’m kind of underwhelmed, my go to is the desire bullet and i have to say, for something people recommend as being very strong It just doesnt seem as powerful as my desire vibe.

Is it just me or am i charging it wrong or something? xD
What did everyone else think of it?

Oooh following with interest as this was going to be my next purchase!

My Wife loves the original tango and the vibrations were strong and rumbling. I expected the X to be an improvement and we were thinking of upgrading. I don’t remember the original tango ever decreasing in power when the battery runs out, it just stops altogether.

Out of interest which desire vibe are you comparing it to?

Lovehoney desire luxury rechargable bullet vibe
Kind of my go to, cant usually go past the second speed on it, but its nice and rumbly and has great patterns too

1 Like

Following with interest as I too want to upgrade my tango. Have had my original about 5 years and with the tango x I love the silicone for a better grip.

I reviewed the Tango X and found it to be a good upgrade - if you like the original Tango then go for it. It seems to hit a frequency which many people enjoy.

It isn’t as strong as the Desire bullet. Apart from a discontinued Fifty Shade bullet the Desire bullet is the strongest I have found.

Everyone is different but I find the Tango (original and X) great for use as a couple, whereas for solo play I’m more likely to grab the Desire - it is noisier so best for me to use when no one else is in and for a quick fix, whereas we both feel ok using the Tango X with teens asleep in the next room and as part of a longer couples session.

Hope that helps.
Remember the Sex Toy Promise - if that still exists in any form!

2 Likes

Thanks @MsR, that’s a great help. The desire does sound like a great toy but we do need to keep things quiet sometimes so the X sounds like the better buy for us.

Ah, cheers for the feedback. Its not bad, i was just surprised as everyone mentions how strong it is. Might be the frequency to be honest, ive had that issue before where i find them numbing (not exactly what your going for in a vibrator).
Think that for me it might just be a toy i need to go slower with and warm up more before using. Not the worst thing in the world. Especially as im finding myself just resorting to quickies recently due to shared house situation and never getting the house to myself at the moment.
Bought it to use with a sleeve anyway (they all seem to bee tango standard size), so hopefully it will be better.

@Brian_Lisa i share a house and the desire is pretty quiet for the power, Especially if your using it under the covers. Ive tested it, and you cant hear the steady speeds (except very slightly on the highest setting) through a closed door when its under the covers. Patterns stood out a little bit more though (but to be fair, i was listening for them). the tango x is incredibly quiet though so also a good stealth choice in my opinion
Hope that helps

1 Like