Inspiration please, lovely people

Hey guys,

I know there are lots of threads like these, and I don't expect suggestions but any I get would be much appreciated :) and I will answer any questions you'd like! My bf and I have been together for 6 months, and the sex is great! We're both currently in with our parents but we're going away to a hotel on Friday and I want to do something exciting. I'm usually good with this stuff but my mind has gone a bit blank and I would LOVE some suggestions or inspiration.

We have to arrive there together so I can't be naked waiting for him in bed or anything. I don't want to do anything too dramatic because I'm quite shy. He's not too adventurous- a cock ring is about as far as his experimentation goes, so I don't want to scare him. And I don't have much to spend on it. Any ideas would be wonderful (& I have looked at other threads, but figured it can't hurt to ask)!

I went to a hotel with an ex, but while he was waiting to check in and get the room key I nipped to the toilet and quickly changed into really sexy undies. Then I just put my coat back on, went back out, surprised him with a quick peek so no one else could see and made him wait til the bedroom to see the rest. He never had any complaints.... It's nothing majorly exciting but it was definitely effective!

Ooh I like that! Easy but exciting, thank you!

You're welcome! I think the simplicity of it is kinda why it worked so well... and it's unexpected too.

Definately have to try that one day elliex, sounds great fun. :)