Inspiration via Instagram!

So I was trying to convince the Mrs to buy some stuff off lovehoney to wear for me, she was dead set against it. "Real people don't look like that in them" is what I kept getting told. So I sat on Instagram with her and searched "#lovehoney"... that soon put a stop to her replies...she is no considering a few garments...so I thank anyone of you who may have a picture of yourself up on there and public.

Can’t say I recognised any forum folk on there when I checked, but I see what you mean, lots of ladies really rocking the undies, looking super confident and hot as hell because of it. It is difficult not to be put off sometimes by how models look, glad your Mrs is going to give some a go. This is the good, nice and positive side of social media.

I was the same until I made my first lingerie purchase off here I'm a size 14 so never felt sexy with my stretch marks n mummy tummy but buying lingerie off here has boosted my confidence and I am starting to love my body as I felt the same when I saw the pics thinking to myself I wouldn't look like they do but when I wear them my fella can't keep his hands of me lol xx