Intercourse or oral?

Intercourse or oral? Is it jus me that actually prefers giving and receiving oral than actual intercourse? When giving I get to have my face in the best place in the world. Having hair pulled and thighs squeezing my head. Receiving is fantastic looking into her eyes. Any others the same?

4 Likes

Definitely intercourse for me, especially bum fun. I have given and received oral in the past but it done nothing for me apart from lubricating a sore throat. I think if I was to give it now my teeth would be shoved so far down my throat I’d bite my own bum… or his cock would have the biggest smile when he pulled it out :joy:

2 Likes

Fingers a tounge are capable of bum fun too!

1 Like

I know , fingers are fine, I ain’t flexible enough to use my tongue yet :blush:

1 Like

:joy: would be quite a sight to see you attempting it​:joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy:I wouldn’t fancy being the paramedics trying to untangle me :joy:

1 Like

Risk reward ratio makes it worth the chance​:joy:

I’ll need to pay more attention to my cat when she does it so I can get some ideas :joy::joy: no pain no gain so they say :joy:

:joy::joy: if I was a cat my head would never come up​:joy:

You sound like my cat’s spirit animal :joy:

1 Like

Wonder do they get the same enjoyment?!

1 Like

She says it feels purrfect :joy:

Don’t think I’d cope with the jealousy of watching her be able have her arse licked every day. Probably end up having to go for a finger to quell it!

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m actually really enjoying variety. I told my hubby a couple of weeks ago, after we had sex in missionary which we did for years without much variation, and this was the first time in almost a year? I found it boring, that I need variations :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. In other words I really enjoy giving oral, intercourse but positions need to be changed up in different ways :blush: to keep me engaged :smirk:

3 Likes

BOTH. Always. No excuse for shortchanging me. :innocent:

3 Likes

Definitely both! I’m too greedy to pass up on one. I need both :yum:

I absolutely love love love going down on hubby. Half the time I want that more than what he does :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
The taste of him and his smell, burying my head in there to get his smell.
And I do get a bit disappointed if I don’t get to do that beforehand.

The oral he gives me, sends me to a different dimension :exploding_head: and no way I’m passing that up!

The intercourse is just amazing. Different each time, whether it be slow, tender and passionate or hard, fast and rough and dominating. All amazing in their own way. Leaving me literally like jelly :hot_face:

So having said that, I definitely need both!

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife Same as that, I way prefer licking her pussy to having my dick sucked. LOVE her taste, teasing around her under carriage around her arse before clit.

2 Likes

Both, why sacrifice one for the other…

1 Like

Different days = different moods.
Variety is the spice of life :lovehoney_heart:

4 Likes