Interesting fact about me

So I'm quite new here and would like to get to know people a little bit better, the idea is in the title really, what is one interesting fact about you?

Mine is.......I recently had a hip replacement at the age of 25!

So who's next?

Ouch that's never good lol

I play childrens card games... like pokemon / yugioh lol although it's far to expensive to play it competitively to be a childrens game haha!!

I was most unimpressed that the game I bought from here recently came with cards that did not fit into any standard card protection sleeves especially with the nature of their use >.<

Even though I'm really overweight, I'm flexible enough to get my feet behind my head. :)

^^ Weight has nothing to do with muscle training and bone structure.
I'm a size 20, my sister is a size 8 and goes to the gym 5 times a week.... when we did a work out session together, the cool down stretches, balance and yoga session was WAY easier for me than for her...

I wish I could get my feet behind my head! Lol I'm ridiculously inflexible!

I have an almost complete collection of Swinburne.

I have a natural grey streak running right through my hair in a massive chunk. If I put my hair in a ponytail I look like a badger, lol. I'm nearly 30 had since my late teens.

butterflybee wrote:

I wish I could get my feet behind my head! Lol I'm ridiculously inflexible!

Hi bfb, yes I keep trying to get my wife to do this naked![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Sorry to hear about hip replacement, I am holding of a knee replacement to many years of rugby. I am 5 this year.

Silly interesting fact because when my daughter was asked ,this was what she brought up about me lol.

Despite not having a 6 pack I do have good ab control. I'm able to do the tummy roll like Arabian belly dancers.

My big toes extend less far forward than the 2nd ones. Interesting? Not sure. Sonewhat unusual though.

Oops typo although my wife may dispute it I am 50 this year and not 5. ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I have the body of a God........Buddah!

I'm a crazy cat lady with 4 cats! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Wowwww we have got some very fexible people on here... I don't have anything like that, although....

I did once have an allergic reaction to myself? does that count?

P.S Purring Pussy... most women would become crazy cat lady if they could :p

Only interesting fact I can think ofnit.i have quite a large tattoo on hip that no one knows about, was a silly tattoo on holiday few years back and I'm desperate to cover it up cause I love my other one xx

I once sat on a real living crocadile. I even have the photo to prove it.

hi Rachel welcome to the forums.

Was this for sexual gratification or as a dare![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

@Avrielle - my husband has that too! Freaks me out when he straightens his arms and his elbows point out inwards. He can do weird things with his knees and thumbs.

Interesting fact about me...

Ummm.. When I was at junior school, I used to do an after school gymnastics class that was taught by none other than Jet from Gladiators. She was my favourite and I only did because I was proper infatuated with her when I was 9 years old. How things have changed... :p

LadyS wrote:

I have a natural grey streak running right through my hair in a massive chunk. If I put my hair in a ponytail I look like a badger, lol. I'm nearly 30 had since my late teens.

Stress can cause this!

Mine is hereditary. My nan and mum both had it, my uncle has it. But I am the only one from this generation because I am special, lol :)

I have central hypochromia and its the feature i love the most about myself :)

VA, is it your eyes? which colours?

I am not sure what is interesting to folks but I was a paratrooper (military skydiver)