Interesting fact about me

Theyre blue, with orange rings around my pupils :)

I'm ambidextrous in hands and feet. I can swap and change hands I write with. Although I tend to write more left handed but then I play golf more right handed but when I get hold of a left handed golf club my swing is just as good. Forks and knifes I just use whatever hands they are in. Throw well with both hands and kick footballs equally well with both feet. Oh and I can play guitar either way.

Interesting fact about me is I can eat the coldest ice cream without getting a brain freeze.

I am a very talented drummer, even played in front of the queen a few times, been in the Edinburgh tattoo a few times also, thats about as interesting as I get

Interesting fact about me is that i can play a variety of different musical instruments :)

i'm superstitious if i go in Mcdonalds and have a meal i have to have a big mac meal or something bad will happen

DavidB1986 wrote:

Interesting fact about me...

Ummm.. When I was at junior school, I used to do an after school gymnastics class that was taught by none other than Jet from Gladiators. She was my favourite and I only did because I was proper infatuated with her when I was 9 years old. How things have changed... :p

I'm so jealous! I worshipped Jet when I was little, would have loved that.

Me, um, not that interesting but a bit unusual: I can wiggle my ears at will.

I once joined an 'extras' agency and appeared in two TV adverts. One was for Pepsi and the other for a hair product. They both took about 15 hours of filming for 3 seconds of fame... We still have them on tape, but it really is a case of if you blink, you miss me - lol

I don't get hay fever and I'm not allergic to nuts, too many people are the opposite!

I randomly develop allergies, sometimes they come and go, like my allergy to plastics and metals, thankfully they are dormant now, as is my allergy to hair dyes and piercings (glad those went away!) but i became allergic to both strawberries and peanuts, both of which i loved. Sadly, the peanut allergy now seems to have spread to all nuts :(

I loathe any birthday which doesn't result in my age being a prime number. When at university, I played the guitar on two UK top 10 records.

I think fibre-optic Christmas trees are terrifying!