Intimate piercings in your 40's

both myself and the wife have had nipples pierced, mine have grown out, wife still has hers been in about 8years, helps with the pleasure pain thing

My boyfriend has a piercing on his penis and it is no problem for me. I may have more pleasure thanks to the piercing brushing against my vagina actually!

I would love to get my nipples pierced as they are very sensitive. I love my nipples being bitten during sex and think that my OH pulling on a nipple ring would be highly erotic. As for a PA, I don't know.

My PA ring is half an inch thick which is quite heavy my wife has never said it's a issue , she also has her labia and clit hood done.

I can recommend a PA! Heals quickly and feels even better when stretched to a bigger size. Jewellery of choice curved barbell made from titanium. This is because it is light in weight and non reactive. The only thing I miss is the accuracy when going to the loo.

The Nipple piercings are just about all I have left now, But they are far and away the best, most sensual ones I have ever had done.

I'm pretty much the same as a few folk on here have already said, would love to have the albert redone, but it's the healing time. Well, that and the piercer I had, and trusted very much, has moved on to pastures new.

I always wanted one but im too chicken lol

I want my nipples pierced. I think I'd hav them done diagonally too.

I once took an ex gf to have her nipples done, they do look good :)

I'm considering having some dermal piercing done, either the cleavage or nape of the neck.
I have my ears, belly button, nose and tongue pierced but I removed my tongue piercing for work and dental reasons. I never wear a stud in my nose piercing but I think it is still there. I love the look of pierced nipples but I don't think I'm brace enough. I am 49 and I have thought maybe I'm too old as well. I'm a late starter and got my first tattoo when I was 33.

I love having piercings and I think without them I would look odd. I have numerous ear piercings, nose, lip, naval, nipple and inner labia. I had my labia piercing done about 15 years ago and this one healed the quickest, just couldn't sit on a bike for a couple of days.

My husband loves my piercings but he has none himself which is fine with me.

As with tattoos I think having a piercing is addictive and I'm always thinking what next but I have a job that wouldn't approve of excessive amounts of visible piercings, I'm lucky that they haven't got a problem with the ones that I have got

I know what you mean I have tattoos and piercings and none are visible.
My wife is not convinced with the PA unfortunately and it is a shame as I hoped it would hit the spot for her!

Davey Brown - not a piercing but I - and my OH - swear by a glans ring. The ball on it does much the same as that on a PA when you take her from behind and makes me feel good all day long. No pain either.