Too old for a piercing?

Hi All. I’m a couple of days away from 51 and have been thinking for a while to mark the occasion with getting my clit pierced (vch). Husband and girlfriend are in favour and I have wanted it for a while but am I a bit old for this kind of thing? Would also like to hear from those who have done it. Thanks

5 Likes

Your certainly not to old for a piercing, so would go for it if it’s what you want.

1 Like

Never too old as it’s something for you after all :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not quite the same thing but my wife has a tattoo every time she reaches a milestone birthday

She started when she reached 40 and had her 4th one last year when she reached 70.

Age. Has nothing to do with it. It’s your body so do what you wish with it and never mind what other people may or may not think.

5 Likes

Just look at it this way do you think you will look good if the answer is yes then that’s all that matters, as its for you not anyone else.

1 Like

Thanks @teacake . Yeah, I think it would look bloody sexy actually!

How would you feel getting your clit out for the person to pierce it? @H_B1 I’m sure they must be use to it as many have had it done.

1 Like

Whatever you’d like to do… Go fir it

1 Like

51 is no age - however a piercing down there is more of a cringe for me - but if you are happy to do it - just do it :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

Certainly not too old, if you want one, go for it.

2 Likes

No I don’t think you’re too old, but you must think so if you’re asking the question.
What are your reservations about it?
And what is it about it that makes you want it?

We have been frequent visitors to nude beaches for the last couple of years so I am pretty comfortable with it all on display. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I am a bit worried about the needle.

Good questions @JoCat .
Reasons for:
Have seen a few on our visits to beaches in Europe the last few years and thought they looked really sexy.
I think it will look sexy on me.
Have read that it can add a little bit extra stimulation and that excites me

Reasons for apprehension:
What if it gets infected?
What will my 23 old daughter say? ( saying that when I told her I was bi she barely battered an eyelid so I think that is just in my head)

Looks like more reason to get it than not!
Ok so for your cons-
You don’t get to 51 without learning how to keep infections at bay. Clean with saline and follow the instructions of your piercer. You’ll be grand.

Your daughter doesn’t need to know and I’m sure she wouldn’t care if she did.

I went with a friend when she got a labia piercing, it was all very professional. Not all piercers do it, check reviews on trust pilot to see what people actually say about the business.

1 Like

I don’t blame you about the needle, I know I don’t have a vagina but there is no way a needles going anywhere near my bits. @H_B1 Talk to your daughter about it, she might even be able to advise on things.

1 Like

Go for it, keep it clean with salt water, usually heal really quite fast like a month if all ok no need to tell anyone only my 2 grown up kids and wife know i have a huge metal ring in my bit.

2 Likes

Definitely not too old, I’m 50 nearly 51 and going to get a PA again, had it done once but unfortunately had to remove it and regretted it ever since, can’t wait to get it done again!

2 Likes

Certainly not too old you’re never too old to get piercings if it will make you feel confident and you want to get it then go for it. I admire you for it :clap:
I understand being worried about what your daughter will say maybe you don’t have to tell her what you choose to do with your body but if you do you never know she might encourage it. I’ve been trying to convince my mum to get a tattoo she wants for ages. Don’t let your age hold you back

4 Likes

Not too old. I work in healthcare and its becoming more and more common for people of all ages to have piercings all over the place. I’ve met plenty in their 70s with various body piercings. Its just the norm these days, same with tattoos.
Go for it if its what you want

2 Likes

No such thing as too old for a piercing.
No such thing as too old for anything.
If you’re not hurting anyone, including yourself, then do what the heck you want.

2 Likes