nipple piercing in more mature men and or ladies

I'm now heading towards 60, would love to have my nipple / nipples pierced.

have any of the mature of us here got nipple piercings, i would to know if when your at the beach or swimming pool do you get many strange looks or coments?

Can’t comment much on your question but on the topic I’ve been trying to get my wife a piercing for ages but she won’t have it ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

im 63 and i would like mine done also but would really like to peirce thelittle guy on the bottomside but not surehow my urolgist wouldlike for me to do that

Ladies and gentlemen, just go for it! Find a good clean piercing studio, and enjoy.

Now I know it’s easy for me to say as I’m only turning 40 this year, but does your age really make a difference? Just go do what you want to do. I intend to keep my nipple piercing for the rest of my life, and as a health car assisitant, I can honestly say it doesn’t shock me what I find when a I wash a person.

It's your body, do what you want with it and do what makes you happy. People may give you funny looks but they may also be looking and thinking look at that 60yr old rocking the nipple piercings. The kind of people that would think badly of it are the kind people that will find something regardless so don't worry what others think and go for it.

Thanks for all of your positive comments

Much appreciated