Introducing my oh to her new pet rabit

I bought a rabit for my better half. Any advide on hoe to present it to her. As far as I know she hasn't used sex toys before.

Cheers

That's a tough one! Gift wrapped with a bow.........or, as I did, whilst she was tied up and blindfolded :-) we haven't looked back since and have also now introduced a LH Wand which is equally as productive.

only you know what she is like and whether she will welcome the additional help :-)

Does your Oh know that you have been buying toys for her or is it a complete surprise?

I would say if it is your first time using toys together or if it is for her to use alone then nicely gift wrapped and save it for a time when you are both in the mood. :)

Thanks for the advice. I think I will just gift wrap it and give it to her. Just want her to feel amazing no presure to use it with me unless she wants to!

I have to say Chunky I'd love for my OH to have done that! lol.

He does use toys on me! But to have a surprise toy used just out of the blue, that would be a great turn on!

I totally agree I would love to be surprised with a toy being used on me

Aww that is lovely she is gonna love it , why not leave little love letters around your house leading to the rabbit under her pillow ? Make a game of it ?

tbh if i hadnt used a toy before id be a bit freaked out i think if someoone started using one on me without any warning ect...

depends on how open you are with eachother ect, but id drop some sexy hints first :P

It's one of my secrets, hope someone gets a hint from my suggestion and it works for them. I do it about once every two months.......lat time was about 7 weeks ago :-)

It's one of my secrets, hope someone gets a hint from my suggestion and it works for them. I do it about once every two months.......lat time was about 7 weeks ago :-)

hmmm...yeah depends how used to toys she is solo, whether you've used them before together, and how comfortable you are together.

If she's not used to toys solo and/or together I'd have thought a bullet might be less intimidating to be honest.

If she's open about use of toys and particularly you've used them together then make a romantic/sexy night of it (hotel, meal , wine, suggestion, build up, blindfold...RABBIT!)

but it's really difficult to even guess without knowing her and you (plural) like you (singlular) do

whatever though, hope it goes well and you have fun.

I guess it depends on how relaxed and open minded she is to sex and sex toys. I would say that if she is quite shy and inexperienced I would be inclined not to give it to her during a sex session but rather as a sexy surprise left on her bed one day as you leave for work or similar because it will give her time to open it alone, go through all the thoughts in her head and maybe experiment a little which will give her more confidence. This would be better than whipping it out right before a session because then the expectation is high and if she doesn't feel 100% comfortable with the idea at that moment, things might start to get awkward.

However if she is the kind of girl to laugh things off or just say no if something is not to her tastes then I would say go for it like others have described, leading up to a sexy night.

I don't think she would be too happy if I just whiped it out during a session so I have given it to her as a surprise along with some other sexy new outfits and games she seemed excited about everything apart from the rabbit. She is having a think and we might just return it.

I am not going to force it on her and don't take offence in the slightest its almost a compliment if I am enough. Just want her to feel amazing.

dave82 wrote:

I don't think she would be too happy if I just whiped it out during a session so I have given it to her as a surprise along with some other sexy new outfits and games she seemed excited about everything apart from the rabbit. She is having a think and we might just return it.

I am not going to force it on her and don't take offence in the slightest its almost a compliment if I am enough. Just want her to feel amazing.

Obviously it is a compliment that she is satisfied with you. I hope she wasn't offended that you bought her a rabbit to try.

I wouldnt have gone near a rabbit a year ago when I first started using sex toys as they just looked scary to me and intimidating, but if you are wanting to try sex toys and she is open to it, perhaps you could discuss getting something small that you could use together like a vibrating cockring or a bullet?

Nah she wasnn't in the least offended. She is really cool with trying stuff out. It hasn't been sent back yet so she might come round but like I say I wouldn't push anything on her.