Introducing the new Lovehoney Main Squeeze Kegel Balls!

Shadow Collector wrote:

Aaaaand there's another item added to my wishlist :P

+1 =)

Vanessa8 wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Aaaaand there's another item added to my wishlist :P

+1 =)

+2 ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Oooh! Yay! I have been looking for kegal exercisers!! :D

X

i had the 60g balls too, yet I have found them to be the best I've ever tried. They have helped with bowel incontinence which I got due to spinal problems and made me really tight in such a short period of time. Love, love, love them, they're my little miracle!

Cool! I'll be looking into the 90g ones, I already have the Je Joue Ami+ and Lelo Luna Beads noir but you can never have too many kegel balls. Or something.

Think the 90g ones will be on my list next, too! Bit apprehensive tho, as never used such weighty ones. Will continue to enjoy the 60g balls for the time being.

Shadow Collector wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey everyone

Those of you who have reviews to submit, don't panic. You should all still have about 2 weeks left before your reviews are actually due/overdue.

To be sure, just check the original email we sent you, and that should give you a rough idea of when the 4 week deadline will be up.

Can't wait to read your feedback!

Jess, off topic and I'm sorry, but what actually happens when a review is overdue?

Hey SC

As soon as a review is overdue, we'll send you an email to make sure everything is ok. Usually that works as a reminder for anyone who has forgotten to submit their review, or it gives you an opportunity to let us know if you're having problems reviewing the item. Then we can discuss with you what we can do. 

If we email you and don't hear anything back and/or we never receive the review, we'll remove you from our Sex Toy Testers list and won't send you any more freebies. 

PokingFun wrote:

Is that shade of purple going to be officially renamed "Lovehoney purple"? Just like taxi's in Bristol are all "Bristol blue" ;)

Believe it or not, that is actually what we refer to it as at LHHQ - "Lovehoney Purple" :) 

Oo look great looking forward to getting the double one xx

I'm soooo excited! I'm addicted to kegel balls and I loved the LH Ben Wa balls from the basics collection so these are really exciting to me. I'm a little concerned that based on the reviews so far, people haven't really been able to feel the free roaming balls, but I love LH own brand products so I definitely have these super high on my wishlist. I wish they were heavier / smaller but I might just pick up the 90g ones if I have the chance to.

That's awesome! They are a brilliant colour too :D

+1 for Lovehoney's own amazing products! Weeeeeeeee :D