Introducing the new Lovehoney Main Squeeze Kegel Balls!

Hey everyone,

We're super-excited and proud to announce that we've just launched our very own line of kegel exercisers this morning - woohoo!

Find out more below... 

Lovehoney Main Squeeze Single Kegel Ball 30g

Lovehoney Main Squeeze Double Kegel Ball 60g

Lovehoney Main Squeeze Heavy Double Kegel Ball 90g

Enjoy! 

Yay, I've been waiting for these to launch so I can reccomend them to someone I know who has been looking for their first set as I think they'd be perfect for them :D

Woo, they're up!
I was really interested to see the price for these, and as LB has said, to recommend them to people!

I've not yet written my review as I want to give them longer-term testing, but so far, the verdic is good!

They look great BLUE amazing finally sex toys in my favourite colour. Are there to be any that are not attached together? Any smaller heavier ones?

Aaaaand there's another item added to my wishlist :P

Oh wow! I can't quite tell on my computer, are they blue or purple? Either way, they look awesome :)

Fun Louise wrote:

They look great BLUE amazing finally sex toys in my favourite colour. Are there to be any that are not attached together? Any smaller heavier ones?

Don't get thine hopes up, they're definitely purple :')
It's a nice purple though, and it's not pink.

Hm.... tempted. I love the fact the silicone is all in one piece, strings included. But first I have to finish my Lelo Luna Smart training. I'm in worse shape down there than I thought according to her! :(

They look fun! The circumference is a mystery though :P.

PurpleHeart wrote:

Oh how bizarre! We filled it in on our database, but it doesn't seem to want to appear on the product page.

For now, I've added the circumferences to the Key Features :) 

Oh and sorry to disappoint the blue fans, but they are purple. Lovely Lovehoney purple ;) 

Fun Louise wrote:

There are no plans right now for individual/smaller own-brand kegel balls, but who knows what the future may hold?!

We'll probably wait and see how these 3 sets sell first and, if there's a demand for more advanced ones, there's a good chance we'd look into it. 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

PurpleHeart wrote:

Oh how bizarre! We filled it in on our database, but it doesn't seem to want to appear on the product page.

For now, I've added the circumferences to the Key Features :)

Oh and sorry to disappoint the blue fans, but they are purple. Lovely Lovehoney purple ;)

Thanks for the quick update Jess x. Let's hope it does appear soon :D.

I'll write my review now jess! I thought these weren't due to launch yet so was trying to use them eveyday so i could write what they are like longer term, but since others have submitted i can do it now if you need them?

eta just seen faireh has said the same! Is it ok to hold off a few more days for a more detailed review?

They look like a nice step up from my fifty shades kegal set, and an affordable price too!

yes I too wish to do more training before reviewing lol

Yay lovehoney kegel balls !!!

Hey everyone

Those of you who have reviews to submit, don't panic. You should all still have about 2 weeks left before your reviews are actually due/overdue. 

To be sure, just check the original email we sent you, and that should give you a rough idea of when the 4 week deadline will be up. 

Can't wait to read your feedback! 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey everyone

Those of you who have reviews to submit, don't panic. You should all still have about 2 weeks left before your reviews are actually due/overdue.

To be sure, just check the original email we sent you, and that should give you a rough idea of when the 4 week deadline will be up.

Can't wait to read your feedback!

Jess, off topic and I'm sorry, but what actually happens when a review is overdue?

They look really nice!

I submitted my review yesterday, a bit earlier than intended but I'm moving house next week so I won't have Internet for a while (except a bit on my phone)!

I tested the 60g double balls and didn't get on too well with them, I found the shape of them really uncomfortable compared to the other kegel balls I've got. :(

But as far as kegel exercisers go they do work well, you can definitely feel a bit of clenching going on. I would find them a lot easier to wear for long periods of time if the shape was slightly different though as they hurt me to sit down in etc.

Maybe my body is just weird :/