Introduction to Male Chastity

Day 31.

Looks like no sign of release yet. She is very busy with her work and I think that is the last thing on her mind. Maybe i'm in for a treat at the weekend - i'll report back on Monday.

Hi folks, I have been lurking for a while but this is my first post.

As has been said before this is a great thread.

Neither me or my wife would be into chastity devices (Though im up for just about anything she could ever suggest - so if she suggested it...) however we regularly have fun with chastity not involving a device.

TBH this is sometimes used as a bit of a filler to make up for the fact that im a twice a day guy and she is more like a once a week person. I make up for this difference with masturbation - when im allowed to.

Every now and then she will instruct me not to masturbate without telling me how long its going to be for. I almost always stick to my orders but the deal is that if I dont then I have to tell her and accept the consequences. I like the temptation from the fact that there is nothing actually stopping me from masturbating at any time.

Some times my wife uses this as a way to make sure im really ready when she has something planned just to stop me masturbating before hand. The longest she has made me go is about 3 weeks. Strangely enough I find that when she does this, she actually ends up much more horny and I usually end up giving her oral or watching her masturbate, even sometimes having full sex but with me not being allowed to cum. The last time we did this she got pleasured every night for a week - something that has never happened to us without our chastity play.

Does anyone else ever do anything similar?

Day 32

When I went up to bed last night (she was already in bed), there laying on my pillow was her rabbit and lube! She was laying on her front so I started kissing her bottom and slowly flicking my tougue between her buttocks. As she got turned on, her bottom slowly raised so that I could use the rabbit from behind on her pussy until it was sliding in and out with the rabbit ears vibrating her anus. It did not take look before she was having a huge orgasm, bucking her body around.

The strain on my birdlock was almost unbearable, but she was still wanting more. After rolling onto her back, she directed my hand and rabbit to her love triangle and my mouth to her nipple. Within a few minutes she was orgasming again with even more force than the first one.

I was really gagging for it by then, but she asked if I could go to the bathroom and clean her rabbit for her. When I returned from the bathroom, the light was off, she had rolled over, and was falling asleep. I got into bed, cuddled and kissed her from behind, she said goodnight, and I was left trying to get to sleep waiting for the pressure down below to subside.

When we woke this morning, she rolled over, tweaked my nipple and said 'I needed that! Looks like this is the way forward - what do you think?'

I think I can take it from this that I am not going to be let out any time soon.

wow.... male chastity devices sure do sound appealing... if only the wife showed a little more dominance :o(

Hi MD4

I think chastity is something you should suggest to your wife. It is as if you are wearing one anyway, and i'm sure that if you approached the subject she would be more than willing to give it a try.

All I would suggest is that if you do decide to do this, is not push the idea and do everything on her terms. Start with the odd day or 2 and slowly build it up from there. An ideal time to put the device on is just as she starts her period, that way she will probably be in no rush to remove it until she has finished. Once she sees the benefits I'm sure that time between release will increase.

Hope this helps

Ooft. I don't think I could hack this. My knob is my own, but fair play to you, at least it stops it getting stuck your leg.

Admittedly I'm a bit of a Dom so it would never really work.

Day 35 - and still locked up

For those that have never experienced chastity for any length of time you may think that after a while you begin to just get grumpy and frustrated, but infact the opposite happens. You become more docide and willing to please. You become like a worker bee around the queen bee - doing everything you can to please, and this means not being asked to do things, this means pre-empting things like making drinks/lunch, buying her toiletries before they run out etc. If you don't believe me, do some online research and you will find this is the case. For a very basic explanation have a look here -http://www.angelfire.com/id2/Hawaii/MaleCh.html

Anyway, this was my weekend:

Friday - Got home from work, had a dip in the pool, gave my wife a pedicure giving her nails 2 coats of pink nail varnish, we then fell asleep in front of the TV.

Saturday - Spent most of the day deep cleaning the house while my wife was working in the study. This included empting all the cupboards in the kitchen and bathroom and cleaning them out, washing floors, cleaning the oven, putting my hand down the toilets with a scrubing brush and hoovering the house from top to bottom. Between all this I was also taking my wife drinks and preparing lunch and dinner. She did come and watch me clean when she had a break and commented on how pleased she was with the work that I was doing. She did make a couple of unnerving comments - one about the fact that if I was wearing a pinny I would not splash myself when cleaning the bath! and that perhaps she may get me a lead to wear! We spent the evening cuddling each other on the sofa and when we went to bed I found her rabbit waiting on my pillow. She said that to show her appreciation for all the hard work that I had done that day, I should be more than willing to make this my last good deed of the day - I was happy to oblige. She fell asleep in my arms, totally fulfilled!

Sunday - Finished cleaning the lounge and dining room. We then went out for the day to visit friends and their children. This was the first time that my wife mentioned anything about my role in public. While we were all sitting around at ours friends, one of the children said that she would be more than willing to do some jobs around the house in exchange for getting a rabbit, my wife then said in a very loud voice that I do all the jobs around our house and gave me a pat on the head! I was not sure really how to react, so I just smiled along with everyone else. In the evening I did the ironing, watched TV together, and went straight to sleep when my head hit the pillow.

Day 36

Nothing exciting to report from yesterday - both tired and vegged out on the sofa last night.

I seem to be the only person using this post - has anyone got any comments/questions/experiences etc?

Thank you for your comments Carly (any chance of us being a product testers?)

I suppose I am using this post as a blog - hope everyone that reads it is interested?

so CB-Man - do you even go to work with the chastity thingy on?? Can people not tell? Also - I assume they're pretty solid devices, so what happens if you get aroused in any way?! It is definately an intreaguing subject!!

I wear it 24/7 including bath and shower. The last time it was removed was on June 15th.

I used to wear a CB3000 which is a hard plastic cage which in your mind feels like it sticks out with a flashing light on the end! but in reality just gives a slight bulge in your trousers (which is not a bad thing!). The problem I found with the CB3000 was that it feels heavy round your genitals and I found that a regularly needed to alter my position to get it comfortable. Also, when I got aroused I did find that the pressure pulled the ring forward which felt tender on my balls, especially waking up at about 6am with your morning glory. What you soon come to realise is that you soon become able to control your errections and I can now subside any errection very quickly.

Now I have a Birdlocked Mini which is a silcone device which is very flexible. It has some 'give' so that when I get aroused it is no longer painful, just a feeling of being gripped tightly. It is also a lot easier for me to sit and I almost forget that it is there. My wife also likes the fact that she can squeeze my member while wearing it.

The one thing about wearing it 24/7 is going to the toilet. I really need to sit down as standing can be messy if you are not lined up properly. I'm sure all girls are now saying 'you poor thing, we have to use disgusting public toilets all the time' which is a very valid point and I can now appreciate what women have to put up with. I am lucky in that I work in a lovely clean modern office and the toilets are kept immaculate all the time, I certainly would not like to be using typical mens toilets with pee on the toilet seat. That also brings me to the other benefit my wife likes about our home toilets - the fact that I always have the toilet seat down and no near misses.

How do you clean yourself? I've had a cast on one of my fingers for the past 4 weeks, and even though I change the dressing every 2 days and wash the skin it still smells a bit like cheese.

And it's not like fingers sweat. I can't imagine something on your knob 24/7 would smell all too great.

CB-Man wrote:

I am lucky in that I work in a lovely clean modern office and the toilets are kept immaculate all the time, I certainly would not like to be using typical mens toilets with pee on the toilet seat.

You should work at my office - the janitor does an ace job, but I still can't believe that grown men in my office regularly miss the bowl, and just don't flush!! Its beyond belief!

Anyway - I was going to ask that exact question earlier (how do you pee) so I'm glad you let us know.

I think I'd much prefer a silicone one - i'd definately feel much less self concious.

I find that I can squirt my shower gel into the holes, massage by moving the tube, and then rinse by directing the shower head directly into the holes and then air drying. Occasionally I also use cotton buds to get to those hard to reach areas. As long as this is done regularly it is not a problem and the holes do allow air flow so it is not like having something wrapped tightly round it.

Day 37

She caught me a bit unawares last night by asking the question that if she unlocked me would I go back to not being as loving and willing to please, I paused just long enough for her to say 'I thought so, let's just keep things as they are'

We sat down for a bit of a heart to heart. She explained how she has now come to see all the benefits of chastity; the way that I help around the house, the fact that she likes to cuddle without the thought in her head that I want more, the way that I was not loving after we used to have sex, and now foreplay can last as long as she wants, and just generally happier together.

We discussed how we have become closer to each other, and how I'm now more like one of her 'girly' friends giving her manicures/facials and doing 'girly' things together. I explained that I do love our lifestyle and I am more than happy to carry on as we are, but I do have my manly needs. We have seen prostate massagers on th LH site and we will give this a go. From what we have read it seems that these empty the prostate while not giving the male the satisfaction of an orgasm. I am not really into anal, so the thinnest one would be best - does anyone have any suggestions??

I can't believe that what started as a test into chastity is now changing my life so much. I did explain that there are occasions when I would like the device removed - for example work nights out and trips to the pub where it might be a bit awkward using the toilet facilities. She totally understands that there are these situations and her response to this was that she would have to let me wear something else that reminded me of her, perhaps a pair of her knickers!! I can't say that this is something I that appeals, but at least it is a compromise.

Day 38

I have man flu! (a lot worse than any swine variety) and feeling sorry for myself. Ordered some bits off LH yesterday so they will arrive in the next few days.

We are off to London next wednesday so will be unlocked for that trip - so it looks like 6 days to go unless anything happens before then.

Has anyone tried the Dr Joel Kaplan Vibrating Prostate Massager? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4463

Day 39

Feeling better today.

My wife was talking about pinny's again last night, I think she quite likes the idea of me doing the housework with one on. Let's see if anything ever comes of that.

We have now built up quite a routine; tomorrow is Saturday which is my cleaning day, and the day that I also make all the meals, Sunday is our time where we spend the day going out and about (seeing friends etc) and I iron in the evening. During the week my wife cooks because she likes too, but I wash-up and clean until about 7pm, when we then have our quality time together. I always bring her coffee in bed first thing and usually breakfast as well at the weekends.

Really enjoying reading this, it's very interesting. I wondered if you feel like you are getting as much out of this experience as your wife is, CB-Man? Do you also feel that your relationship has benefitted from it? Do you feel closer to your wife now, or perhaps close in a different way?

Apologies for all the questions! I find the subject fascinating and it's really good to get an insight into the experience as it happens.

I'm enjoying reading it too CB-Man... Its just such another dimension away from the light bondage we use in the bedroom - its a real way of life, which really does sound so appealing (having said that - i'd be sooooo frustrated after 39 days!)

Thanks for the questions - keep them coming.

I would not have introduced chastity into our relationship if it was something that I was not interested in and studied on the net. You read all these stories and it is sometimes difficult to make out what is pure fiction and what is real. It always turned me on reading these articles and wishing that it was me. I never really expected us to get to this stage, my wife always seem quite straight when it came to our sex life, but over time she has really began to see the positive effects and is now actively encouraging this. I'm not sure where it will lead in the future, but that is part of the excitement.

Personally I am loving it. It seems strange for me to say that considering I am no longer having sex, but I am more fulfilled and almost go into cyber space when I have satisfied my wife - her happiness is paramount. We are more tactile with each other and it has definitely made us more sexually active. We are both sexually charged all the time, we used to find that we used to have sex and then for a couple of days after we were not that close, but now we just want to cuddle each other all the time.

In answer to your question LadiesMan, I find that for the first week of being locked up I do get frustrated, but after that time mentally I accept that I am probably going to be locked up for some time and it just becomes the norm. It all depends on how much you are teased (either physically or mentally), for example last night she asked if I would like to see her in just her thigh length boots and lacy underwear, by which time I could feel something straining between my legs!!