Is anyone else this messy ?

Not quite messy but I've woken up a few times to a small butt plug, dildo, a couple of masturbators all just sitting there drying off next to lube, and I've had to take time to wake up before I remember the fun I had the night before.

The worst part is leaving toys in the bathroom overnight and randomly realising the next morning, especially if i've left my dildo suctioned to the tiles after a shower and forgot then went to bed. Having to quickly get it before my mum goes to the toilet or for a shower when she gets up.

Yes we can b messy but it is oh job to clean up if he doesn't do it then omg a messy with wax wet towels toys etc generally he does do his duty as the dominant one... only remember a mess once when he was drunk (very rare) and kids on sleepover. ..... I say enjoy xxxxxx

I think what you did is illegal in some countries.
Always have to tidy things up in case children walk in the next morning.

We have a PVC play matt for such ocasions but we have had many a messy night like this i always get OH to do a clean up, especialyy if its been a pegging session !! we have a young son who often wounders into our room at 7 am. I could just imagine the shock, "Whats this Mummy" NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

Our daughters are both grown up and live away from home now - but yes I can remember the having to clean up straight away or the frantic rush first thing in the morning !