Is he bored of me?

chubber wrote:

Now this is from a man's view
He aint bored of you
He aint having an off day
He just wants to sleep in the same bed and just hold yo,why do women think something is wrong
just cause he does not want to jump your bones

Just enjoy what you have and he does not view you as a pure sex object x

This is something that bothers me too and as a woman it's something that I sometimes fall in to, but honestly I personally think it's something that is drummed in to us. From an early age we're constantly told that men are only after one thing ect ect, blah blah. That when we're offering that, and they don't want it, it gets our defenses up, we start to question why they don't want it, is it because of us? Something we've done, ect.

I get that, but sometimes you just wanna hold someone tight and not even say anything! Cuddles are great so just relax and enjoy them.

Some of the replies on here have been lovely. I agree with Mysteron, that I think alot of relationships lack intimacy. Nothing wrong with affection, just go with it and enjoy it. He sounds like he is trying to move things into the BF/GF realm, and doesn't want to just have sex incase it would make you feel you are simply an object to him. He sounds wonderful, enjoy x

Me and my OH were/was like this.

Slept together on first night just sex sex sex
Meet up every other weekend,spend hours in bed,she would even turn up
at my home ,strip off and say take me to bed,its a very sexual realationship.then one weekend she says you have only fucked me once this weekend
Have you gone off me or dont fancy me
We was still intimate without the sex,still cuddled her and fell asleep wrapped around her,even for blokes its not always about the act itself,its nice to cuddle your OH or partner or wife .

Think you ladies over anylize things and worry,when you have nothing to worry about.

I'm going to take the advice you guys have been saying, we found out our favourtie rapper is coming to our town so we're going to that, he asked me to book us tickets so hopefully that could be our first official date & he mentioned taking me to his favourite restaurant. I do like just cuddling & being close to him without the sex but because people have told me it's an act it puts doubts in my head but I know he is genuine & cares about me, sometimes I just feel I care more than he does because I show my emotion 110%, I'm going to take things slow & hopefully with time we'll make it official as I would be so proud to say he is my partner.