Is it always?

'It's always the quiet ones' Do you agree? I do, I really do:)

not at all haha, its just one them silly things - 'blondes have more fun', 'gingers are the angrier' etc. if you actually think about it, the more confident are more likely to have the best sex, whereas the shy ones are likely to be awkward etc. ive got a few friends that are shy and whenever i mention sex toys or 'blow job' they feel really uncomfortable.

obviously there will be loud people who are all talk, and quiet people that arent actually sexually shy. but id say as a rule, the more confident you are the better the sex

I know it's a myth/cliche but sometimes... the shy ones might not be showing it until they actually get in to bed, and then they turn into tigers haha. Everyone is different I suppose, that's what makes it fun x

fistinglover69 wrote:

not at all haha, its just one them silly things - 'blondes have more fun', 'gingers are the angrier' etc. if you actually think about it, the more confident are more likely to have the best sex, whereas the shy ones are likely to be awkward etc. ive got a few friends that are shy and whenever i mention sex toys or 'blow job' they feel really uncomfortable.

obviously there will be loud people who are all talk, and quiet people that arent actually sexually shy. but id say as a rule, the more confident you are the better the sex

Dunno if quiet people are neccessarily shy or lacking in confidence, my OH is quiet and would never discuss any aspect of her sex life with anyone but me. We rarely talk about it...we just do it. I have known some women who are outrageos in public but it was all show.

Honesty is the best policy in life.

gunther wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

Dunno if quiet people are neccessarily shy or lacking in confidence, my OH is quiet and would never discuss any aspect of her sex life with anyone but me. We rarely talk about it...we just do it. I have known some women who are outrageos in public but it was all show.

No i know haha, thats what i said :P

No comment ;)

brockleyfox wrote:

No comment ;)

Hehe

As someone who get's told it's always the quiet ones - I'd say there's possibly something in it.

I've always been one of the quiet ones; incredibly shy and quiet. But get me into the bed and I find I can let loose and lose myself in lots of fun. It's quite fun to have the two sides of me too.

StripyEnigma wrote:

As someone who get's told it's always the quiet ones - I'd say there's possibly something in it.

I've always been one of the quiet ones; incredibly shy and quiet. But get me into the bed and I find I can let loose and lose myself in lots of fun. It's quite fun to have the two sides of me too.

it's one of them things... you only notice something that consists with your theory, if it doesnt, it gets ignored... i.e if you find out a quiet persons crazy in sex, you say 'its always the quiet ones' but if you find out that a quiet person is frigid in sex, you dont think 'its never the quiet ones'

its like when people say 'karma' and its like, well you only pay attention to the stuff that confirms it and not when it contrasts it.. if someone punches you and then you hear they get battered, its like 'karma!', but if someone punches you and you dont hear anything bad has happened to them at all, you dont suddenly think 'hey, that person never got their 'karma' after all!'