It's always the quiet ones...

Or is it? Discuss....

Me personally, I was incredibly shy when I was young, and my fantasies were quite kinky. But if anything, as I've aged and gained experience and confidence, my fantasies have evolved and got even filthier. I'm not even slightly shy any more, but it seems my style is to push my own boundaries no matter how open I am.

You wrote exactly how I am/was. I was shy but very kinky feelings and thoughts. Now it's evolved to not just kinky but some dirty thinking and practices.

Hubs loves how I am & we fit perfectly;)

I'm still super shy but not as bad as I was. So I am in agreement. Definitely the quiet ones 😊

Well maybe not. Never been classed as quiet. I've always had a huge sex drive and with it comes a very kinky side. I'm fascinated by sex and in reading studying about it I've found that my kinks are very numerous.

Another quiet one over here 👋

Quiet and kinky here too :)

I'm now finding the thought of us all in a room hilarious. Pure silence looking at our shoes, if we are feeling eccentric looking at each others 😅

Never been shy or quiet, just that I've become more confident and experienced.

My title says it all,,,,,,

RosyCheek wrote:

I'm now finding the thought of us all in a room hilarious. Pure silence looking at our shoes, if we are feeling eccentric looking at each others 😅

Hahaha yes! Until we each have one or two drinks to loosen our tongues, ahem! 😳😏

+1 Quiet and kinky. Getting more kinky as I get older.

I think your right it is the quiet ones as people think butter wouldnt melt with me. In reality I am quite kinky and seem to be getting kinkier as I get older.

RosyCheek wrote:

Lol penny for your thoughts.

I am in my late sixties and I'm quiet..................but we've had a threesome and I have a girlfriend. So yes I agree the quiet ones can be the worse! Or the best? XX

Haha isnt there a LH user with this exact username? ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I think due to my job I am not shy in saying what I enjoy however- actually doing it seems a lot scarier to me!

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Haha isnt there a LH user with this exact username?

I think due to my job I am not shy in saying what I enjoy however- actually doing it seems a lot scarier to me!

I will look him or her up!

XX

Is the one Paige?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/quiet-ones-are-worse/

bondagegod wrote:

Is the one Paige?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/quiet-ones-are-worse/

You're right as in my reply further up, and yes very shy generally far more open once I've had a glass of wine though only to my wife, but even then, later feel embarrassed a bit of what I've said or asked.

Hahaha love it :)

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Haha isnt there a LH user with this exact username?

If my job influenced my sex life it would be hell, lots of cutting, folding and staples would all be included...